Supernatural Islands discussion

Te aeternum tenebrae > West Cliff Bridge

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe had her arms wrapped around Markus neck as he carried her. The whole time that he was carrying her she was just looking into his eyes, she loved the way they sparkled sometimes when the sun hit them. She just smiled a little bit.
"So am I allowed to know where we are going?"
She asked him finally when they were almost there. She was an exciting one sometimes. She couldn't help it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus smiled at her question and shook her head. "I love you my dear but you may not know until I sit you on your feet once again." He told her with a big smile on his face. Once they were on the bridge part of the cliff he put her on her feet again so that he could kneal down and ask her a very important question. "Chloe my dear. I would like to ask you one question." He tooked out the box and opened it. "would you marry me?" He asked looking into her eyes.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe was confused when he said that he had to ask her a question. She was thinking out here you have to ask me a question? however when he actually proposed to her she was surprised. She had covered her mouth and was really speechless she just nodded her head yes. She had happy tears forming in her eyes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He took the beautiful ring out of the box and placed it on her finger like he was supposed to. "I love you baby and hope that this proves that all the years you have given me was much worth it. I'm sure that once we are married that you will want to have a baby. I will be honest I want to have one as well." He admitted.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe hugged him back as he held her in his arms. She listened to him talk and when he said the last part she was surprised a little bit.
"I love you so much Markus. To be honest I do want a baby I just didn't think you did."
She said as she looked up at him, she still did want to get married to him that was actually one thing she wanted before she even wanted a baby.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad to hear that baby." He kissed her passionately just glad that they were alone for once with no patients around or even their pets. He knew that he'd have to wait a while longer before he was able to please her sexually. He was being patient with her the best way that he could.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe kissed him back just as passionately and a bit more deeply. It was nice to have it be the two of them, she liked that they had time together and this was a perfect idea for their anniversary. She was glad that he was understanding and knew he had to be patient with her. When in reality she just wouldn't have sex until after marriage.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you hungry?"He asking wondering if she wanted to go home or stop somewhere to eat. He smiled a little bit thinking about where she might want to go.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah I am a little bit hungry, I don't feel like cooking and I'm sure you don't feel like cooking either. So should we go some place to eat?"
She asked as she tried to think of a place to eat, they didn't get to go out much mostly because their pets were a handful or she was with a patient or sometimes both. She looked into his eyes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay and you are right I most definitely do not want to cook at all either." He smiled and picked her up but He had different plans before they got to eat because she said that she was only a little bit hungry. With that in mind without giving his sweet heart warning he decided to jump into the waters beneath them.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe had gripped onto him when he decided to jump into the water. That wasn't fair because there was no warning. Once they hit the water she instantly felt how cooler it was. She swam back to the top to breathe.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He swam back up to the surface with her trying to hold back his laughter until then. Once he was up he started to laugh. "That had to be the most daring thing I have ever done with you." He looked over at her and stopped laughing hoping that she was feeling okay.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked at him she then hit the water just right and splashed him. She then started to giggled a little as she looked at his facial expression. She then tackled him into the water.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped laughing and brought her under the water with him pointing out all the mermaids swimming around beneath them. Once they to the surface again. "Very beautiful creatures."

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yeah they are but um personality not so much."
She said to him she ran her fingers through his his wet hair. She couldn't help but look at him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus nodded agreeing with his beautiful fiance."I love you sweet heart." He said before swimming toward a small ridge where they could climb up to the top of the cliff. "After you baby." He said letting her go up first.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I love you too."
She was able to tell him before he swam away, she went after him. When they got to the spot where they could climb up Chloe grabbed ahold of the rock, she then started to climb up. When she got to the top she pushed herself up on top and didn't look down a little afraid of heights.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus climbed up after her wanting to make sure that everything was okay with her. He could feel his heart pounding as they got further up there. He knew that they were getting closer to the top.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe looked at Markus when he finally got up there with her. She took his hand giving it a slight squeeze.
"Marky....?"
She said quietly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus looked at Chloe and smiled,"I'm alright baby girl." He smiled looking at her. "You are still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He kissed her and got up on his two feet ready to go to a place in West Town.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Okay good."
She watched as the other girl jumped off the cliff. She had to grip onto Markus to keep from falling off the edge.
"Where to now?"
She asked looking at him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where would you want to go darling?" Markus asked looking at her with his loving eyes.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Well aren't we going to West Town. We can find something to do there or we can eat there if you're hungry."
She said as she glanced at him, she took his hand and held it tightly. She then kissed the back of his hand and looked at him with a cute grin.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 27, 2015 07:32AM) (new)

"Okay that sounds like a plan sweet heart." He smiled as they made their way back to town. "I love you my dear." he added planting a kiss on her cheek.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I know and it's a good thing considering that I love you too. I may even love you a little bit more."
She said softly to him When they finally got down they headed towards town. She knew that she was safe with him for the rest of her life. She knew that she wanted a family with him and she knew that he was the one for her.