Super Chill YA Book Club discussion

How to Love by Katie Cotugno > How to Love Part Six (Chapters 46-53) END

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen (new)

Helen (the_book_tree) | 62 comments Mod
This is where you can discuss the final eight chapters of How to Love.

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen (the_book_tree) | 62 comments Mod
oh my god. I mean, what can I say. I really liked the end of this book. I like that Reena and her father made up, I like that she decided to take a trip, and I really like that she decided to take Sawyer with her. I am just thoroughly satisfied with this book, and now I want to read Katie Cotugno's new book!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Stroesser | 14 comments This book was really exciting. Easy and fun to read! Even though I now that in real life it probably would not have ended this way, the romantic in me was having a dance party. And now that you said that you're excited she has another book I'm excited she has another book!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Jolly Vater | 20 comments It has that Disney fairytale ending, but I didn't mind it. Realistically I don't think Shelby would have forgiven her. I really loved how she decided to take the trip too! Everything just came full circle and it was a nice way to wrap it up. I think the restaurant was the defining moment that made me actually believe that Sawyer had changed and he just came to her broken and raw which helped her break. I really loved how fiesty she was but man she was full of pride! I think their whole relationship shows how pride and stubbornness can destroy a relationship, but then at the end they humbled themselves and admitted/owned/corrected their fault and moved forward together. Just great! I look forward to reading another by her as well :)