Supernatural Islands discussion

Te aeternum tenebrae > North Beach

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 11:10AM) (new)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana smiled as she arrived she actually had a long night of flying. It was nice to feel the cold water against her feet. The salty wind rushed through her hair making her close her eyes and take in everything.
"It's such a wonderful day out today."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael was flying in the sky in his Phoenix form knowing that he would find Liliana on the island where the queen of hell reigned over. With that he flew down to the sand and landed perfectly ending up in his human form. "It is a very wonderful day with you here." He flirted wanting to make himself known.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana glanced over her shoulder and looked at him, she gave a slight blush and looked down at her feet in the water which really wasn't that far from the warm sand.
"Hello there Michael."
She looked at him again and wondered what he was doing here.
"What are you doing here? are you looking for someone?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I was actually looking for you believe it or not." He answered her question staying away from the water. "I wanted to ask you something." He added looking at her in question. He wanted to know what she thought of him.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana got out of the water and walked over to him she so that they could walk along the beach or just sit there if they wanted to.
"What do you need to ask me Michael?"
She asked as she sat down on the beach and felt the warm sand on the back of her legs.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael sat down beside her not being able to help himself. "What do you think of me?" He finally asked thinking that was the best solution to his problem. He needed to know because she hadn't shown any feelings that she wanted their friendship to be anything more than it was.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) This was probably her biggest fear right now, or well when it came to him. She didn't know how to explain her feelings of course she always went on little ramble at Chloe's house. She was at a lost for words, she couldn't find her voice when she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths she was feeling better. She then opened her eyes and looked at Micheal.
"I um like you a lot more than a friend. I was just too scared to say anything, now if this means that we can't be friends then I'm sorry."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like you more than a friend as well. I want to be with you no matter what even if that means we're just friends. I'm fine with it and understand if that's the way you want us to be." He said in response looking at her again.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked at him like he was crazy she then smiled and tackled him into the sand, she then looked into his eyes.
"Crazy friend of mine, if I like you more than a friend and you like me the same way don't you think we should be more than friends. I just don't want it to end badly and lose you completely. That's my only fear with being with you. Other than that I'd love to be yours."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will never lose me my dear." He said looking at her. Without another word he ended up kissing her mouth long and hard knowing that she probably had been longing for it for a very long time.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana was surprised but her eyes soon fluttered closed and she kissed him back. The kiss she returned was kind of like his, it was deep but very loving and passionate. She felt the love or the like through his kiss.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He could feel the wonderful feeling that her lips were bringing to his. He loved it so much that his hands ran through her hair roughly because that's all he could do that he knew turned her on in the past.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana blushed a light shade of red as he did that, he was right of course. She didn't want that to stop of course. Liliana was glad that he had asked her what his feelings were for him or at least what she thought about him at least.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled into the next kiss. "I would like you to love me for who I am unlike any other girl in this world." He kissed her again hoping that she would promise.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana pulled away and opened here eyes to look at him she just gave a smile to him.
"Of course I would love you for you, who wouldn't do that. I became your friend didn't I?"
She asked him and then kissed him again she liked the way his lips felt against hers. She placed one of her hands on his cheek as she kissed him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good because I have always loved you." He whispered on her lips. Wanting her to know how much he had desired her.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She smiled a little bit as she heard that, she then just gave him a hug. It was a hug that she never wanted to end either, she liked seeing him happy it made her happy to see that smile on his face. She giggled a little bit and kissed his cheek.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just to let you know it's kind of rude to rp on the same thread as two other people without informing them at the least.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael sighed seeing that there were other people and sighed shaking his head,"Would you like to go else where my dear since we can fly?" He asked looking into her eyes.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked around at everyone else and gave a slight nod.
"Yeah can we? where would you like to go."
She asked him and got up off the sand.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Abbey Way sound like a good place to go." He smiled at her.