Demons and Angels discussion

Mortal world > Mall

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 444 comments welcome to the mall, buy stuff, meet friends, have a good time.

message 2: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments Melody fell into through the portal, she got up dusted off her 50's skirt. She looked around to see where she was and if Raven got through. "My! How this has changed since the last time j been here..." She whispered to herself. She walked over to the rail and looked down at the people. They all look so happy, except for that little kid throwing a tantrum...also his parents, they look frustrated and angry.

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ Hope cautiously followed Melody. She tried not to seem like a stalker, but wanted to get to know some new people. She desperately needed some courage to talk to this chick. She mustered all the strength she could & finally said, "Oh hi! I'm Hope. Wanna be friends?" She didn't mean to say the last part like that, but it seemed as if it came out naturally.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 444 comments raven backed away so hope, could talk to mel, she didnt want to interupt in the conversation , but they seriously had to find alex, as soon as possible, but what was the harm in making a new friend

message 5: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments Melody jumped, startled at first. "Oh, hi there!" She smiled, "I'm Melody, but you can call me Mel." She smiled, excited that she'll make a new friend, "Yes, I would love to be your friend."

She didn't notice Raven jump through the portal so she just walked over to Hope.

ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ Hope half-smiled. "Cool! Hi Mel! You can just call me...um, Hope, I guess. I dont really have a nickname." She fiddled with the strap of her favorite satchel, slung over her shoulder. "Well, what brings you to the mortal world?"

message 7: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments She suddenly remembered why she was here, "Oh my...I was. I am looking for my friend. I was waiting for raven though, she should be here soon." Melody looks around and sees Raven. She smiles and waves at Raven to come over.

"Hope. Raven. Raven. Hope." She introduces them to each other. Mel begins to get antsy thinking of where Alex could be right now. What if we don't find him in time?

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 444 comments ravn hesitantly walks over, "hello hope" she sticks out her hand for a shake

message 9: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments Mel smiles worriedly, "Umm...we should start looking for Alex. Would you like to join us Hope?"

message 10: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments (( Hello? Anyone here? *crickets chirp* ))

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 444 comments (( sorry thought i answered))

"yeah" she said, wondering where alex had gone, she was worried, he had to get back to the hospital soon. "it would help if we had one more pair of eyes"

message 12: by LP (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 235 comments (( No worries :) ))

"It would help," Melody agreed. She looked around, seeing if she could sot Alex. It was a long shot that she'll spot him right away since he didn't probably didn't want to be caught. Mel sighed thinking of what could happen if they didn't find him soon. She never expected death after death. And just the thought if it made her sick.