2015 A-Z 'Deuces Wild ' Reading Challenge of African American Authors discussion

2015 Discussion > Best Novel read for April

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sidne (new)

Sidne (SidneReadz) | 332 comments Mod
What novel have you read for the month of April that you would recommend the members of the challenge. (does not have to be a book read for the challenge)

message 2: by Shavonna (new)

Shavonna (shaybooks) | 125 comments Under Covers by Rhonda Bowen and also the Flaw series by Shonda Burton.

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 288 comments You're My Little Secret 3 by Chenell Parker but of course you'd need to read the whole series ;-)

message 4: by Soscha (new)

Soscha Delicious Foods by James Hannaham. You're either going to love it or hate it.

message 5: by Bryan R. (new)

Bryan R. (bryanradams) | 124 comments I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. I know I'm the only one in the challenge that hadn't read it until now, but it is a great read. Highly recommended.

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 288 comments Bryan R. wrote: "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. I know I'm the only one in the challenge that hadn't read it until now, but it is a great read. Highly recommended."

I haven't read it yet Bryan, its been on my to-read list forever =-/

message 7: by Bryan R. (new)

Bryan R. (bryanradams) | 124 comments Natasha wrote: "Bryan R. wrote: "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. I know I'm the only one in the challenge that hadn't read it until now, but it is a great read. Highly recommended."

I haven't re..."

It's great. I need to read the full autobiographical series she wrote. I read Heart Of A Woman last year, which takes place when she's in her early 30's, I believe.

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 55 comments King Divas Deneisha Diamond

message 9: by Angelia (new)

Angelia (mzangel1) | 98 comments Taming Val by Trevion Burns