One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Killjoy & Celestial #5 s-s-superheroes!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Here it is :D

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Mm hmm.

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) So, have you watched any superhero movies?

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Yeah.

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Which ones? XD

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Um. Iron Man 1-3... Thor 1&2... Captain America1&2....

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Which one do you like? And can you please post on the other too..? I feel like you're deliberately ignoring it sometimes.. But it's only fair if I post on both, that you do that too.

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments The i'm not deliberately ignoring it! I swear. I just have a certain amount of time and like a dozen Rps. I'm sorry. Really. Or sometimes, I need time to think but i'm not trying to be mean. I swear. I'm sorry. :..(

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments ...

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No, it's fine. I don't know your reasons etc, but it's understandable that you don't have time all the time :3 so... Which superhero do you want to use?

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Um... Idk. >.< I feel lost with this.

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Captain America? Maybe?

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments I don't know.... :( What are we even doing? Honestly.

message 14: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Ideas.

. A highschool/college jock is best friends with the nerdiest girl in school. He protects her and takes her to and from school/college. He friends eventually find out and start bullying her and he comes forward to protect her. I want to be the girl in this one.

. A man works as a tattoo artist at the local palour. He tattoos a man that comes in with his shy and timid girlfriend. The girl is anused by her boyfriend and he starts to put things together when he sees bandages on her back. I want to be the guy in this one.

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I like the first one, but it is really similar to the one we did where Rise was mute. (Minus the bullying) The second one is the one I like the most, but there you'll be the guy, and I don't know if you want that?

message 16: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Okay. No. I do want to be guy. I actually want to this time.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alrighty ^^

message 18: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Yup. Make a charrie? I have to go.

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sure!

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (last edited May 11, 2015 02:00PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Name: Alyssa Brandon
Appearance:

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Name: Vincent (NOT Vince) Zalanski
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) (NOT Vince) lol alright then. xD

so, where do we start?

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Can't stand that name.

Umm. I don't know... :/

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) What you described, maybe? The girl comes in with her boyfriend?

message 25: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Okay. Who start?(s)

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Uh... me?)) xD

Alyssa walked to the tattoo shop with her boyfriend, Nathan. She really hadn't wanted to come, to be honest, because she'd rather stay at home and finish that important assignment. "So.." she began, as he opened the door and got in, letting her hold the door open for herself. She sighed. "Do you know what you'll get?" Nate rolled his eyes. "I've known for days, Alyssa. You're so dumb sometimes." Alyssa ignored his insult and sighed.

message 27: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent sat back in his chair, crossing his arms. He watched the couple come in and then stood up. He twirled the silver ring on his right hand ring finger and walked up to the counter. Vincent placed his arms on the counter and raised a brow at them. "I'll take it you're here to get tattoos, yeah?" he said. If Vincent got a sarcastic answer back... This guy would find himself on the floor. He wasn't in the best of moods.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Yeah man," Nathan nodded his head and walked over. Alyssa took the time to gaze around for a little bit. The place wasn't as shady as it had looked from the outside, and the designs on the walls were pretty good. Some were really beautiful. But it was not as if Nathan was going to allow her to get a tattoo. Why do you care? He's not your dad. She cringed at the thought. No, he wasn't. But she didn't want more bruises... though. She walked over and looked at a design behind the tattoo artist's head. It was a guitar, with broken strings, made out of roses. It was absolutely beautiful.

message 29: by Xavier (last edited May 17, 2015 02:01PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent raised a brow at him and glanced at the girl. She was pretty but he'd had his fair share of girls and it had never ended out well. "What are you looking for?" he asked the guy. Vincent watched the girl walk behind him from the corner of his eye. "It can get pretty expensive. The cheapest ones are at the top. The priciest at the bottom." he said. Vincent didn't mention the color situation.

message 30: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments ...

message 31: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments ((Killjoy?))

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I was thinking about something like this," Nathan said confidently, as if he his tattoo would be the greatest ever. He pointed at a design of snakes intertwining, vines between and around them. Alyssa hated the design, but it suited him. Kind of. She averted her eyes back to her favourite design and bit her lip. "How much would this one be?" She asked softly, hesitantly, afraid to ask.

message 33: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent nodded at Nathan and started to move away when Alyssa asked him the question. "Not much. It's only about fifteen dollars." he answered with a shrug. "Do you want one?" Vincent asked her, crossing his arms over his chest.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Nathan glared at her for interrupting him, but Alyssa didn't notice. She looked at Vincent and smiled. "Yeah. If you have time. I mean, Nathan was obviously first..."

message 35: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent nodded. "I can do you after him. Although, his will take a while." he answered, glancing at Nathan, who didn't seem happy about the idea. But there was nothing he could do about it.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Alyssa," Nathan said sourly, but Alyssa beat him to it. "Yes, I'd like that," she smiled at Vincent. "I'll just wait here." She went to sit in one of the waiting chairs, while Nathan, giving her a glare still, went with Vincent.

message 37: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent nodded and grunted noncommittally, gesturing for Nathan to follow him.

((Sorry it's short.))

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's okay, skip to when he does her tattoo?))

message 39: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments ((Yeah. Your turn.))

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alyssa wrung her hands together, looking up at the sound of footsteps coming her way. Nathan had a pained look on his face, but didn't complain. She stood and went to Vincent, but Nathan placed his hand on her back to make her stop and wince. He had kicked her there before, so it hurt like hell and it made her stiffen with fright. "This better not take long," he growled, shoving her away. Alyssa bit her lip hard and then walked over to Vincent.

message 41: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent watched the two as Nathan walked back to Alyssa. He frowned when Nathan shoved her but stated silent. It wasn't his place to say something. Vincent led Alyssa to a chair and pulled out her design. He showed it to her, grabbing a body pencil and his ink gun. "This is the one you want, yeah?" he asked, pulling out different ink colors.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alyssa sat down on the chair and smiled as Vincent showed her the design. "Yeah, that one. I love it," she smiled at him and then looked at his colors. "I'd like it on my back, if that's possible."

message 43: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent nodded. "You're gonna have to take your shirt off." he said. It never bothered him.

((Sorry it's short.))

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's fine!)

"Oh.. okay," she looked and tried to see if Nate could see them, but he probably couldn't. She just didn't want to piss him off. She slowly pulled her shirt off and put it on the arm of the chair.

message 45: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent nodded. "Turn around so your facing the seats back." he instructed. "If you ever need to stop, tell me." Vincent said, putting on his gloves and picking up the body pencil to mark out it's placing. "Where on your back would you Likud it?"

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alyssa nodded and turned around so her back was to him, and bit her lip. She knew she had some bruises on her back and some bandages, because she had been to the hospital... because of Nate. But that just... was really personal. "On my right shoulder," she murmured, pushing her hair out of the way. She hoped he wouldn't be shocked.

message 47: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent's eyes narrowed at the sight of her bruises and bandages but he didn't say anything. He knew it wasn't his place too. Vincent started marking the pattern on her skin, finishing quickly. He then grabbed his ink gun and started on the design. He finished tattooing the outline and sat up, wiping off her shoulder.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alyssa winced slightly at the pain it caused her, but it was okay. She was kind of used to pain now, so she wasn't that faced by it. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, waiting for him to start filling in the tattoo. "So... why did you choose to be a tattoo artist?" she asked, curious.

message 49: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1571 comments Vincent thought for a moment. No one had asked him that before. "Art. Tattoos are a permanent piece of art that you wear. Done correctly, it can look very good and mean something special." he answered, putting the red ink in his gun and started filing in a section.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alyssa nodded her head, smiling. She had always wanted to pursuit an artistic career, but she knew her parents and Daniel were both against it. Because it wasn't a good job to make money, they'd say. "That's awesome," she commented. "I've always wanted to have my own gallery. That would be cool."

« previous 1