Homestuck Paradigm discussion

Homestuck RP OC Creator

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Name:

Age (please be specific with the system of time):

Planet:

Species:

Strife-Specidus:

Weapon (Note the resources used to create it):

Captchalog genre (feel free to forge your own system):

Description of appearance(Clothing, Hair, and so on and so forth):

Background story:

Interests:

Personality Traits:

Description of House/Room:

God Tier:

If you are in a creative demeanour, feel free to link a photo of you character (draw it with pencil or you may digitally create it).

message 2: by Galzia Tekrus (last edited Jun 11, 2015 08:38AM) (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments Name:Alison Kramer

Nickname: Alice

Planet:Earth, Land of Saws and Roots

Species:Human

Strife-Specibus: bladekind

Weapon:

Captchalog genre: Toss Modus, if wanted, the item can be weaponized if its name is shouted, directly at an enemy within sight

Description of appearance: Black Hair with Skull Pin, Tight black jeans, Purple Eyes, Red and Black Plaid shirt with black vest over it, Strange necklace

Background story:
Alice was always the hand-me-down child, getting her tv and xbox from her brother, just about everything that she owns, was already her brother's. Except for the necklace, she bought that and ever since shes been getting quite lucky, winning raffles, and such. She hasn't taken it off
Interests:

Personality Traits:
sleeps a bit too much sometimes
really likes Rock music

God Tier: Lady of Wrath

Picture of Appearance:

message 3: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments What is a Lady of Wrath and accepted?

message 4: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments she can turn enemies against each other, and lady is like the equal of prince

message 5: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((Alright. That sounds interesting. :3))

message 6: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments kinda like Tavros' Commune thing

message 7: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Alright accepted.

message 8: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments im trolling msparp as Cal

message 9: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Accepted.

message 10: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 21, 2015 01:21PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Img src= Image URL
<---->

message 11: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited Jun 03, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Name: Livi Volnaz

Age (please be specific with the system of time): Six Sweeps

Planet: Alternia- Land of Blood and Flowers.

Species: Troll

Blood Colour: Peridot

Strife-Specidus: KnittingNeedleKind

Weapon (Note the resources used to create it): White knitting needles

Captchalog genre (feel free to forge your own system): Knife Modus- There is a row of three and a row of four adjacent to each other. An item is picked up and place under the column of three it will then be rotated towards the bottom of the column of four (if all the capture logs are empty it will automatically be places on the bottom of the column of four).

Description of appearance(Clothing, Hair, and so on and so forth): Both eyes are blind, black long sleeved shirt, and grey jeans.

Background story: Remiere was born blind, but when he was three sweeps he was then taught how to utilize his sense of taste, smell, and Magnetoception. He became a paradigm in utilizing these senses to his advantage, defecting the disability of being blind.

Interests: Fixing clocks, Drawing, and listening to music his human friends link to him.

Personality Traits: Easily agitated, creative, intelligent, witty, Interested in human culture, has a large vocabulary, a great perception of time, and loves candy.

Description of House/Room: Murder Mystery novels stacked systematically, broken clocks placed upon his desk, a radio on his night stand, and a chest full of items utilized for knitting.

God Tier: Heir of Time.

If you are in a creative demeanour, feel free to link a photo of you character (draw it with pencil or you may digitally create it).

message 12: by Galzia Tekrus (last edited Jun 04, 2015 04:15PM) (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments Name:Alek Kramer

Planet:Earth, Land of Games and Miracles: LOGAM

Species:Human

Strife-Specibus: clubkind

Weapon: Juggling Clubs

Captchalog genre: Miracle Modus

Appearance:
While Cosplaying:
Normal Clothes:

Background story:
Alek is an Avid cosplayer, he goes to conventions as his favorite character: Gamzee. He cosplays as him all the time, he even wears teeth extensions and orange contacts, everything.

Interests:
Gamzee
Personality Traits:
Hates not being in costume

God Tier:Beast of Plague

God Tier Description: Beast of Plague- Beasts of Plague are usually very pompous individuals they are usually caught up in their hobbies, containing a limbering for them. Putting every thing behind them in order to make time to care to this hobby. There hobbies forge a very misanthropic personality for the individual.

They also look up to a particular individual, not in a sense which manipulates their decision or deprives them of their autonomy. It will most likely deprive them of their time.

Players who have this class/attribute are most likely individuals who affects everyone with their quarks. Let it be cutting them selves or even obsession. Defining the plague aspect of effecting more then one individual or "infecting" a large group of individuals.

At times they may believe that everyone is docile or that they dislike their hobbies or actions out of spite, making them very agitated or depressed, believing that no one wants to aid them when they actually yearn to do so. They also may act even stronger upon their hobby or action out of spite of the other individual.

Other: Alek is Alice's ancestor, he loves Gamzee far too much

message 13: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments FINISHED

message 14: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments The high blood class seems very particular towards trolls and such and I am not sure if we should making God Tiers which are so particular towards an individual. Like it seems as if it were made just because he is a fan of Gamzee. I feel like created God Tiers should be a little les circumscribed.

message 15: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments I just thought of it because it looks so much like the Grand Highblood

message 16: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments Changed it to Beast

message 17: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Alright. Accepted.

message 18: by Valkyrin (last edited May 24, 2015 09:47AM) (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments Name: Izzy Lorelei

Age (please be specific with the system of time): 13 years

Planet: Earth, Land of Forts and Traps

Species: Human

Strife-Specidus: crossbowKind and broadswordKind

Weapon (Note the resources used to create it): The Better then you Bow. It was created by Crossbow, an antique pocketwatch, and a camera. It is takes a picture of every enemy you destroy for bragging rights.
her bow
The Medusa Sword. It was created with an antique Broadsword, and serpent pendent, and a camera. The bright flash blinds the enemies while taking a picture, allowing for easy pickings on enemies.
her sword

Captchalog genre (feel free to forge your own system): Target system. To get the item that you want, you must shoot the target in the area directed or else you will end up with a different item that was captchaloged.

Description of appearance(Clothing, Hair, and so on and so forth): Izzy has clear blue eyes and dark brown hair. She has a black star on her left cheek. Her hair is usually left down, so it is unruly and mid back in length. She prefers Renascence like outfits, but doesn't wear dresses. http://www.polyvore.com/vampire/set?i...
http://originality-guardian.deviantar...

Background story: Izzy is the kind of girl who creeps boys out. She doesn't act like a girl and is know to end up doing things that a boy does. She isn't fond of girly things, and that causes fights with her and her Sis. Sis raised her when their mom walked out on them. Izzy acts more like a boy then a girl and doesn't realize it. Izzy and Sis moved to Romania to get away from everything. She doesn't make friends easy though and has a hard time understanding people's reactions. She spends most of her time alone, researching things, because Sis is always out doing something.

Interests: Izzy is overly interested in the Renaissance era, witch craft, and mythical creatures.

Personality Traits: Izzy is feisty and cunning and intelligent. She isn't afraid to say what she is thinking. When she gets annoyed she lashes out either with words or fists. Passionate and fierce, Izzy is reckless, but only to the point where she puts herself in danger. She has a soft side full of happiness and honestly. She is loyal and not shy, if she has something to say she will say it.

Description of House/Room: Izzy's house is full of traps and random things that her Sis brings home from her trips abroad. There are suits of armour and weapons all through out the house. There are huge amounts of stuffed animals in Izzy's room. Her room has constellations on the ceiling, and blood red walls. All the furniture in the house is very old fashioned and lacks the modern day feel. The house is very old and has many secret passage ways for Izzy to get around.

God Tier:
Minx of Loss- The Minx of Lost is most likely a very witty individual who is able to manipulate individuals. They usually over think upon things and place strain upon themselves.

There ability is being able to find what is lost. Let it be a memory, or an object. The defect is that a Mix of Loss' dream self must be in tact in order to observe memories.

A Minx of Loss could manipulate individuals by either aiding them emotionally or utilizing an individual's self-esteem to oppose the person.

Minxes of Loss are either pretentious or benevolent. They are either a medic within their session or a detriment.

message 19: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments So is Izzy a detriment or a medic? I feel like this character would be fantastic because Reiner is very impulsive as well, but is shy so I feel like our characters would opposing. Accepted!

message 20: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Livi pardon me I have forgotten that I have converted my troll's name.

message 21: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Livi pardon me I have forgotten that I have converted my troll's name.

message 22: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments Hmmm.... Medic I think. What do you think?))

message 23: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 01:44PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((Hmmmmmmmmm.... She is loyal, but she is impulsive so I would say a determent.

message 24: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments (( true, I like your idea better okay

message 25: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((I'm going to create my ancestor.

message 26: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((It isn't really my decision. What would you choose?

message 27: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments ((I think she would be a deterrent

message 28: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments *detriment

message 29: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 05:37PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Alright, I have created the new session.

message 30: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 07:39PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments I could create a sprite for your description if you would relish one?

message 31: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments That could be awesome!))

message 32: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((I just sent you a picture. :3

message 33: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments ((That's awesome!

message 34: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 08:21PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((Thank you. I was unable to locate the proper attire.

message 35: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments ((Are the eyes correct? They are virtually transparent/blue.

message 36: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments It's really awesome! It's like spot on! The only thing really that is missing is the star on her cheek but it's so awesome!!!

message 37: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 08:33PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Oh yes I have forgotten that! I could add it right now.

message 38: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments Okay, cool. Nice typo by the way.

message 39: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments I could ass it. XD

message 40: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments I meant add it!

message 41: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments I knew what you meant it was just funny!

message 42: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 1940 comments That was pretty funny

message 43: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Would my ancestor be a Sylph of Time or a Seer of Time?

message 44: by Arthur , Heir of Light (last edited May 24, 2015 08:39PM) (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments "I'll ass it." I'm very intellectual with grammar so I am bothered when an error occurs. It was very funny though. XD

message 45: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments Yes, should it be a male, do to Livi being a troll?

message 46: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments Don't even sweat it. Typos happen to the best of us.

message 47: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments I am more then the best of us! No I am kidding, I make errors.

message 48: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments The way I act in reality I feel like I am a Thief of Light.

message 49: by Valkyrin (new)

Valkyrin Phoenix (thief_of_heart) | 1077 comments It's cool as you can see, I'm a Thief of Heart or Hope.

message 50: by Arthur , Heir of Light (new)

Arthur  Zealot (ArchaicZealot) | 6008 comments We are both very pompous. :3

« previous 1