Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1)
This topic is about Of Poseidon
BOTM / SOTM - Books > The Syrena Legacy *spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

☆Joycedale☆ | 1543 comments Mod
May's series #1

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I read the prequel, Legacy Lost and now I'm on chapter 3 of Of Poseidon, has anyone else started reading the series yet? I think it's pretty good so far, I'm going to be reading more of it and will have more input for the book as I go.

Tasya Dita (giselatasya) | 20 comments I finished this series, I really liked Of Poseidon and Of Triton. But I don't like Of Neptune. It feels like a novella instead of the final book. The author should've finished it at Of Triton. (but that's just my opinion:))

Marybeth (narutofan14) I read Of Poseidon back in March and loved it but i still need to read the other books but i don't know if i can get all of them but i will at least try to read the second book. :)

message 5: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just picked up all 3 at the library a few hrs ago.

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I am coming close to finishing Of Poseidon and I just am so unsure how to figure it all out.

(view spoiler)

I'm really enjoying this book though, I've always really liked mermaid tales and those that are more on the mythical side, mainly because they're more fun. I'm excited to read book two and continue the tale.

message 7: by Kayla (last edited May 07, 2015 11:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I finished of Poseidon last night and started Of Triton right after because I couldn't just let things go where they stopped in the end of Of Poseidon.

CLIFFHANGER RAGE FIT

Other than that, I loved Of Poseidon. I've begun devouring Of Triton and I'm already 8 chapters into Of Triton but I think I'm a little annoyed with Emma already. >< Hopefully things get better and less, "oh woe is me" as I continue to read, because that's going to make me want to not finish reading it. :/

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments Alright, I'm almost halfway through Of Triton and I'm just unsure about this one. Is anyone else reading these books this month? I'm wishing something more would happen because I'm starting to lose interest in the second book, though it's part of the story, I wish it would pick up more.

message 9: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm starting Of Poseidon today.

message 10: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

Made it to chapter 11 and I'm really enjoying it. It's funny and a little sweet.

message 11: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm loving this story. Especially the fight between Rayna and Emma with Galen and Toraf being all come about it. "Looks like Emma's toying with the idea of drowning my fragile little princess" I nearly died laughing.

message 12: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished and all I can say is should've seen it coming and I want a Galen

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I'm 5 chapters into Of Neptune and so far it's only slightly holding my interest, but with how quickly I got through Of Poseidon and Of Triton, I'm sure it won't take too long for me to finish the third one. Although, I will say that Of Neptune is the longest of the three. I looked for it at my library but it had been checked out, so hopefully I will get into it more and be able to read it in the ebook format... (though I'm very much wanting physical copies right now.)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments Finished the series. Wish it had only been a duology with a final novella instead of a third book, but oh well. The first two books were worth it.