YA Book Gang!! discussion

BOTM / SOTM - Books > Intertwined series *spoiler*

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1543 comments Mod
May series #2

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 19 comments I have finished the first two books and just started Twisted. I am enjoying this series. There are so many different paranormal creatures in these books! I like that but I can see how some people could think it was too much.

message 3: by Tea (new)

Tea | 51 comments I finished the first book, and I'm not sure if I'll read the others, maybe my curiosity will win, so I'll read the others, just so I know the end.

I found the plot was not enough worked on and filled with annoying charactes and their non-important thoughts.

But I sort of wish I'd continue the series in case it gets better

(view spoiler)

message 4: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

What kind of freaking ending is that?! I just have some many thoughts about how this series ended. (view spoiler)

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 19 comments Lol when I finished I thought the same exact thing. Then I saw that there will be another book... just not until 2017

message 6: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

O I didn't realize there was going to be another

message 7: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

I noticed that the release date kept changing on the 4th book so I went to her website. She's decided not to write the 4th book and this is what she wrote, I know some of you want the 4th book now, now, now, and I know you’re angry that I haven’t written it. More than angry, you’re frustrated, and learning I won't be writing a fourth will only make you feel more so. But I don't think I could be true to the series.  My heart now lies elsewhere.  And without passion, how good would the story actually be?  I want to give you my best.  I don't want you to have to settle for something I couldn't give my all. That just sucks