YA Book Gang!! discussion

Entwined
This topic is about Entwined
BOTM / SOTM - Books > Entwined *spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1543 comments Mod
May's BOTM

message 2: by Kayla (last edited May 14, 2015 02:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I started Entwined last night and I'm 5 chapters in already. It's really compelling so far and I'm excited to read more. Azalea is a sweet character so far and I love the names of all the girls.

12 daughters; Azalea, Bramble, Clover, Delphinium, Eve (Evening Primrose), Flora, Goldenrod, Hollyhock, Ivy, Jessamine, Kale and Lily

I'm excited to see where the story goes. Is anyone else reading this book?

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments Okay, so I just read a chapter that had me on the edge of my seat. It was incredible and I'm just dying to know how the story continues and ends. This is becoming a favorite book of mine. (I really do love retellings)

I picked the book up from the library and I hadn't noticed how large it actually was, but Entwined is really good right now. Loving it.

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 157 comments I'm 100 pages away from the end and I have to tell all of my YA Book Gang members... You are all missing out. Entwined is incredible! I'm stunned by it and I'm so glad that I finally read it. It's such a fantastic twist and turn of a novel. It gets so dark and the descriptions just make it seem real. I'm awestruck by this book.