Book Tour - Bloggers Wanted discussion

I'd like to introduce myself

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Hendrix (sheilahendrix) Hi! My name is Sheila and I wanted to introduce myself. I am the author of a YA paranormal book entitled The Betrayal. I am a nurse and a paralegal and I am married with eight dogs. They are my babies. I have done book reviews for two magazines and now would like to do it on my own. I'm also in the process of getting a virtual book tour site up and going. I just started my blog and even though I need to do some work on it, you can see it now. The site is darkseekerreviews.blogspot.com. I am just starting out on my own but I read romance, any type except erotica. I also read mysteries, thrillers, YA. I love to be a tour host. I have done a couple of book tours for my book and really enjoyed the experience.

message 2: by Sheala (new)

Sheala Henke (shealadawnhenke) | 6 comments Not sure how I can support your Tour and efforts but I'd be interested in hearing more about the blog and what you might be asking of me specifically. I also am a writer of fiction and have just finished the second in a YA science fiction series. I work intensively with groups of Tweens and teens on their writing and I've been an elementary educator for 15 years. Great to have authors reaching out to make connections!