Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Alena and No Ordinary Girl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Hey :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 08:39AM) (new)

Oh, hi! Sorry, I kind of forgot to make the thread! lol c:

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments lol its ok...i probably read it wrong I thought you had ased me to make it

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments *asked

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh, well thank you for making it! :P

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments lol never a prob :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So..back to roleplaying! Do you have any plots you want to try out, or do you just want to do a basic high school one? It's all up to you! :D

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I have wanted to do a youtubers rp....If you dont want to thats ok...but either two people with youtube channels or maybe one has a youtube channel and the other just happens to connect with the other

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds pretty cool!

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments which one did you want to do? and yeah i've been watching wwaaayyyy to many game plays on youtube. lmao

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, the one where the one has a Youtube channel, would that be like where one comments on a video and they respond to it? :)

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments sure...or direct messaging....which should have the youtube channel?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh...maybe the girl could have the channel and the guy could have like an intense crush on her or something. lol I dunno! :3

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments lol I could make that work :) Gamer girl....xD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeeeeeeah! XD

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments :D this is going to be fun...ok...charries :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea what my dude will be like! What to do...what to do..

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Name- Maddy Sykes
youtube name- Simplelife (i'll probably think of a better one later. lol)
age- 19
looks- http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...
live- Scotland

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments I just let their personality go in the rp

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 09:03AM) (new)

Name: Benjamin Roth
Youtube channel: UltimateGamerBro (Same here. XD )
Appearance:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/t...
Lives: USA

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Awesome :) now where to start...maybe when he messages her?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, here goes nothing! lol

Ben finished watching a video and set his headphones down. He was such a fan of Simplelife, and it seemed like all of the videos were amazing. He scrolled down the channel homepage to where the message center was. "Should I? Well, this video was freakin epic, so I guess I will." Ben said to himself as he started to type a message to the owner of the channel. "Hey, my name is Benjamin and I'm a fan of your channel! I'd love to get to you know a bit more!" He finished the message with a smiley face and he sent it.

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Maddy just happened to be looking through her messages from the many many fans she has. She decides to reply to a few of them and one happens to be Benjamin. She replies "Hia Benjamin! Glad to hear you like the videos! I always have so much fun reading everything my fans say. I only have time to reply to a few and yours just happened to be one of them!" She sends it with a smile

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and opened the new message. "She wrote back....she actually wrote back....." He thought happily to himself. He jumped up and down and laughed like a dork. "This is totally the best day of my life!" He sat back down and replied to the message. "Thank you so much for replying! Keep on making awesome videos!" He finished the message and sent it.

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She smiles and sees the reply. she clicks the "reply" button and writes back. "I sure plan on it. I'm pretty much the only girl gamer out there" she types and then she hits send

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah! That's really awesome." He sent the message and looked at the clock.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She can't help but smile as she clicks the reply button again "well it was nice talking to you. I'm actually just about to make a new video of GTA" she says then she goes to double check her equipment so it won't fail her in the middle of a video

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm excited to see it when it's done. Good luck." He sent the message and slumped back into his chair. "Maybe I wasn't interesting enough...I'm sure she gets messages like that all the time. Meh, I'm hungry." He thought to himself before he got up out of his chair to make himself a sandwich.

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She smiles, happy that she got to talk to one of her viewers personally. she then goes ahead to make the new video, being sure to give a shout out to the fan and his channel, which she had taken note of

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He took a large bite out of the sandwich. "Man, this sandwich rocks. Anyways, I think I might take a jog, I've been sitting at my desk for a while." He finished eating his sandwich and he opened the door to go outside. It was a typical California day, the sun was harsh and hot, and there was a swift, strong wind blowing through the palm trees.

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments After a while, the new video appears on her channel

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked around the block a few times before going back to his house.

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments In the video she had made sure to give him a shout out. "oh! by the way guys....I was messaged by a fan who also had a gaming channel. If you haven't already, check it out. His channel is *insert channel name here, can't remember* he's got some cool stuff and I'll put the link in the bio! If you liked the video, like, subscribe, show it to your mom! show it to your dad! heck show it to your enemy! each and every time you share it helps me out A LOT. and as always....I'm simple life...you guys stay awesome!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ben went onto his laptop and checked out the new video by Simplelife. "Oh, this is so cool! She gave me a shout out." He smiled and messaged the channel owner. "Hey, thanks for the shout out!" He finished the message with a smiley face.

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She messages back "well I thought it might help you out. and I really love interacting with you guys so it's kind of nice to do that"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have no idea where to go with this.))

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ((well we could skip to when they meet for the first time after dating for maybe a year or two?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((That sounds good!))

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments OK :)

Maddy looks around a bit nervously as she waits for Ben to come through the gate at the airport

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ben walked out of the gate with his luggage in hand. He smiled and searched for Maddy.

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Maddy squeals when she sees him and she can't help but run towards her as happiness washes over her emotions of nervousness and unease

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled brightly and hugged her. "Hey Mads." He kissed her on the cheek and spun her around.

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She hugs him back, not saying anything because she couldn't really think of anything to say

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He blushes and gently squeezes her before pulling away and looking at her. "You are so beautiful. And you're all mine." He grins brightly.

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "so we finally meet" she says with a smile "you're a little taller than I thought"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're around 12 inches shorter." He laughed and rubbed her arm. "Do you want to get going? I've got a lot of stuff to tell you."

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "sure. let's get your bag" she says as she takes his hand easilt

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and gripped his luggage firmly. The airport was bustling, and he tried to move aside of people, so as to not bump into them. "So, what are we doing today?"

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "well I thought we could just hang out for a bit....you have to meet me mom" she says with a smile

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"That sounds great, actually." He grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm excited to meet your mom."

« previous 1