TBR Jar Challenge 2015 discussion

April 2015 - What Did You Read?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nisha (new)

Nisha (nisharangdal) I finished my challenge just today. In the nick of time. It was a close call, but I did it! *high fives self*

So this month's challenge was 'Listen to an audiobook', and I picked The Ocean at the End of the Lane' by Neil Gaiman. I'd wanted to read it for quite some time, but I never got down to buying it. Then I heard the audiobook was read out by Neil Gaiman himself, and I knew that I wanted to listen to this for my April challenge.

And I did enjoy it!

What did YOU guys read? Leave a comment below, and let us know what you thought of the book(s) you read!

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 4 comments I got the challenge "reread a favorite book". I read 'if I have a wicked stepmother, where's my prince' by Melissa Kantor. I really enjoyed it the second time, too!

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 4 comments I got the challenge "reread a favorite book". I read 'if I have a wicked stepmother, where's my prince' by Melissa Kantor. I really enjoyed it the second time, too!

message 4: by Nisha (new)

Nisha (nisharangdal) Alyssa wrote: "I got the challenge "reread a favorite book". I read 'if I have a wicked stepmother, where's my prince' by Melissa Kantor. I really enjoyed it the second time, too!"
That's a really interesting title. I'm gonna go check out that book now...