♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Bookish Talks > May 2015

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Share your current reads here!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Anderson Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Monster of Men by Patrick Ness
The Pact by Jodi Picoult

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (ylisa7) | 53 comments Deanna wrote: "Hold Me (Fool's Gold, #16) by Susan Mallery"

I just started that one last night. I like Susan Mallery for nice light reads.:)

message 6: by Lian (new)

message 7: by Sunaina (new)

Sunaina (childofchai) | 231 comments angelfall. i've heard it's a nice book from a friend of mine.

message 8: by Mikki (last edited May 01, 2015 08:25AM) (new)

Mikki Shiu (milishiu) | 1 comments I'm currently reading....

Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated Expanded and Updated, with Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content by Timothy Ferriss

message 9: by Namrata (last edited May 01, 2015 09:03AM) (new)

Namrata (nampan) | 3 comments Take Me for Granted
But i have a feeling i m going DNF with this book

message 10: by Jo (new)

Jo (jowashere__) | 13 comments I Even FunnierThe Son of NeptuneRick Riordan
I really like rick riordan. he writes the kane chronicles and percy Jackson.

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments A Day of Fire: A Novel of Pompeii One of the stories actually made me cry... while i was sitting in a crowded airplane, shame

message 12: by Satu (new)

message 14: by Icia (new)

Icia (pttybjrn) I quick-read Written in the Stars, then I'll be trying City of Bones, These Broken Stars, and whatever else comes in from the library (don't remember what'all I ordered).

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (ylisa7) | 53 comments Just finishing The 25th Hour and starting That Summer. I'm reading my short books before I go to my library tomorrow.

message 16: by Annette (new)

Annette mathews (annettesara) | 212 comments I am currently reading A Game of Thrones

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah (Candor_WhatWolf) I am currently reading The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. I am only a few pages into it but I'm already hooked.

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) Lisa wrote: "Deanna wrote: "Hold Me (Fool's Gold, #16) by Susan Mallery"

I just started that one last night. I like Susan Mallery for nice light reads.:)"

Yes, I normally love this series. This one was pretty good. Not my favorite, but I guess they all can't be. Looking forward to the next one in the series.

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) So I just finished a couple books I really enjoyed. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales and Vendetta (Blood for Blood, #1) by Catherine Doyle .

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (ylisa7) | 53 comments I am reading Breakfast at Tiffany's and Close to Home for a buddy read.

message 24: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
I'm re-reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and will start with A Clash of Kings shortly.

message 25: by Symone (new)

Symone Lewis | 47 comments I am currently reading The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende .

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) I'm reading Those Girls by Chevy Stevens . It's so intense that I'm having to read Shut Out by Kody Keplinger before I go to bed so I don't have bad dreams!

message 29: by Symone (new)

Symone Lewis | 47 comments I am currently reading The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd .

message 30: by Linda (new)

Linda Bakker-Zwakhals (lbakkerz) | 701 comments Symone wrote: "I am currently reading The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd."

I really loved the beginning of that story but i thought that at the end, the story got dragged out a little. I hope you enjoy it:)

message 32: by Jarvis (last edited May 20, 2015 09:52PM) (new)

Jarvis  | 1187 comments I am reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them :)

message 33: by Carla (new)

Carla (simplycarla) | 14 comments I just finished Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant . Unsure what I want to read next lol

message 34: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Brasher | 40 comments Scarlet, by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

message 35: by Anyte (new)

Anyte | 1 comments reading "between shades of gray"- by Ruta Sepetys
set in Lithuania and Russian during WWII

message 36: by Symone (new)

Symone Lewis | 47 comments I am currently reading Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia Day .

message 37: by Cynora (new)

Cynora daughter of smoke and bone. I hope I can finish it today. I wanna read my other book soon.

message 38: by Namrata (new)

Namrata Naik | 1 comments Just finished with DeadAlive. Any suggestion about what should i read next?

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) I never read as much as I intend to in one month :(

Finishing up House of Sand and Fog and a cozy mystery (name escapes me right now)

message 41: by Brigette (last edited May 27, 2015 12:28PM) (new)

Brigette | 8 comments Right now I'm reading: The Child Thief by Brom
And next I'm gonna read: Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia Ce (juliace) I just started Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail and am enjoying it so far.

Wild From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed

message 43: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.