Lovely Reading discussion

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Cress
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
May Book Discussions > Cress discussions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashleigh | 68 comments This is the third book in the lunar chronicles! Spoilers are welcome!

Sarah | 4 comments Is it possible to love Thorne anymore. I'm at chapter 40. I kind of want to strangle Wolf, but I totally get it. Your upset. Now chin up. There's a war coming. Loving this book. So addictive.

Brittany (thebookwormbrittany) | 4 comments Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Seriously? But yes Thorne is possible to love more.

Sarah | 4 comments Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Seriously? But yes Thorne is possible to love more."

Lol. That makes me a little unhopeful that Wolf will turn it around. I loved him so much in Scarlet. Oh well. They all can't be Thorne. **swoon**

Brittany (thebookwormbrittany) | 4 comments Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Seriously? But yes Thorne is possible to love more..."
At the end of the book he sort of turns it around but still I was annoyed with him throughout it. Of course nobody can be Thorne he's just hilarious and perfect. And Cress is so adorable and sweet!

Sarah | 4 comments Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Seriously? But yes Thorne is possibl..."

Oh, I know. I absolutely love Cress. She's so adorable. I'm really intrigued by how her story is unraveling. Kind of heart breaking.

Brittany (thebookwormbrittany) | 4 comments Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Seriously? But yes ..."
Honestly Cress was my favorite book so far in this series (I say so far because Winter isn't out yet) but Cress's backstory is just ugh. Honestly, best book in the series in my opinion.

Sarah | 4 comments Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your judgement? Serio..."

I would agree so far. There's just so many different plot lines and stories and relationships. I tend to love latter books in a series because some depth has been created. That's what I love about series.

Brittany (thebookwormbrittany) | 4 comments Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Honestly I got so annoyed with Wolf throughout this whole book -_- I understand he's upset but letting that cloud your..."
I agree with you. The world is more built up and we know the characters better. I'm excited for Winter though the first few chapters are in Fairest and I already love Princess Winter.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.