YA LGBT Books discussion

Read-to-Review - complete & old > Maps - Free For Review

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nash (last edited May 04, 2015 04:19PM) (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Maps is a story about an immature, erratic main character, and a love interest who might be a little bit slow.
No angst, just a few scenes that I hope make you smile.

Title: Maps

Cover: Maps by Nash Summers

Number of copies available: 5 4 3 2 1

Formats available: epub, mobi

Word count or pages: 71 pages

Blurb: If Maps ruled the world, his best pal Benji would be court jester, and every day would celebrate a new experiment.

No, scratch that.

If Maps ruled the world, his best pal would still be living next door, and there wouldn’t be any gap-toothed new guy staring at him as if he’s bonkers.

Pity Maps doesn’t rule the world . . .

**content warning:** none

I feel like tossing a few of these bad boys out into the wind. Amazon reviews would be great, but I'd be stoked about any reviews, really.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

message 2: by Molli (new)

Molli B. (mollib) | 15 comments I'd love to read/review it. :)

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori (lorix) | 59 comments Snatch up the chance to read this for free, Maps is a wonderful character and this book is all kinds of fun!!

message 4: by Kaje (last edited Apr 30, 2015 07:43AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Sounds cute - :) But I'm too swamped to ever promise reviews. I hope you get lots of takers.

message 5: by Didi (new)

Didi (dtorini) | 6 comments Duly reminded that I got this free from Amazon and yet to read/review it.

message 6: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Molli wrote: "I'd love to read/review it. :)"

Thanks, Molli! :) If you'd like to PM me your email, I'll send you a copy tonight.

message 7: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Thanks, Lori and Kaje! :D

Didi, I hope you enjoy it!

message 8: by Molli (new)

Molli B. (mollib) | 15 comments Thanks, Molli! :) If you'd like to PM me your email, I'll send you a copy tonight."

All done! Thank you! =)

message 9: by Didi (new)

Didi (dtorini) | 6 comments Nash wrote: "Thanks, Lori and Kaje! :D

Didi, I hope you enjoy it!"

I loved the story very much, it's so adorable! :)

message 10: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 171 comments I would love to read and review it for you.

message 11: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Didi wrote: "Nash wrote: "Thanks, Lori and Kaje! :D

Didi, I hope you enjoy it!"

I loved the story very much, it's so adorable! :)"

Didi, I wanted to thank you so much for reviewing on GR and on Amazon! :) I really appreciate it!

message 12: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Teresa wrote: "I would love to read and review it for you."

Hi Teresa! Thank you!
If you'd like to PM me your email address, I'll send you over a copy in either epub or mobi!

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (myfictionnook) | 48 comments If there are any left, I'd love an ePub copy, please and thank you. :)

message 14: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Sandra wrote: "If there are any left, I'd love an ePub copy, please and thank you. :)"

Hi Sandra!

Thanks so much! If you'd like to PM me your email address, I'll send an epub copy your way. :)

message 15: by Makhda (new)

Makhda | 2 comments Sounds cute. I'd love to read/review it for you, If there are any left. Thank you.. :)

message 16: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Makhda wrote: "Sounds cute. I'd love to read/review it for you, If there are any left. Thank you.. :)"

Hi Makhda!

Thanks so much! :) If you want to PM me with your email address, I'll send you a copy!

message 17: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 171 comments Hi Nash,

I am having a difficult sending you a PM on goodreads. I tried using your name and it said

To user was not found.

Please pm me here.

Teresa

message 18: by Makhda (new)

Makhda | 2 comments I really liked it! :))
This is my review.. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 19: by Kaje (last edited May 03, 2015 08:37AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Teresa wrote: "Hi Nash,

I am having a difficult sending you a PM on goodreads. I tried using your name and it said

To user was not found.

Please pm me here.

Teresa"

If you didn't hear from Nash, the other way is to simply click on Nash's name or icon in one of the messages here. That will take you to his author page. Click on the little "v" next to the [Follow] button and there is a drop down menu. "send a message" is one of the options.

message 20: by Didi (new)

Didi (dtorini) | 6 comments Nash wrote: "Didi wrote: I loved the story very much, it's so adorable! :)"

Didi, I wanted to thank you so much for reviewing on GR and on ..."

You're most welcome, Nash. :)

message 21: by Beth (new)

Beth | 1 comments I'd like to read :). I'll review when I'm done, but I'm a super slow reader, so it's totally fine if you wanna send the last one to someone else :)

message 22: by Nash (new)

Nash Summers (nashsummers) | 9 comments Makhda wrote: "I really liked it! :))
This is my review.. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing, Makhda! I really appreciate it. :)

message 23: by Molli (new)

Molli B. (mollib) | 15 comments So enjoyable!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 24: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (myfictionnook) | 48 comments Here's my review. Also on Booklikes.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanks so much for the opportunity. This was fabulous!!!

message 25: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16510 comments Looks like you are all out of copies? That's cool :) I'll move this thread to inactive once the reviews come through, unless you decide to offer more.