YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia, #3)
This topic is about The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #3) by C.S. Lewis - Restarting August 8th 2019

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina | 4418 comments Join Rachel G and myself in reading this!

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments Yay looking forward to reading this! I haven't read it since i was about 12

Christina | 4418 comments I had the boxset since primary school (more than a decade ago) and I've shamefully only read the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (4 times) and the Magicians Nephew once..^^;

message 4: by Christina (last edited May 20, 2015 02:33AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Christina | 4418 comments End of chapter 1
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments Chapter 2
Omg they were talking about 'poop' and i was so confused. A quick google sorted it out:

Poop definition, a superstructure at the stern of a vessel.

Christina | 4418 comments Chapter 4
(view spoiler)

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments Haha yes the poop thing was so weird! I'm glad i read your definition before I started or I would have been so confused!

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments End of chapter 2 (view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments Chapter 7
(view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments Chapter 13
Interesting things happen but I still find myself quite bored

(view spoiler)

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments End of the chapter 9 - (view spoiler)

Christina | 4418 comments Rachel wrote: "End of the chapter 9 - [spoilers removed]"
Yep I agree. Mention of the poop still throws me off :P

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments End of chapter 11 (view spoiler)

Rachel Gunter | 2635 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84085 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting August 8th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Maria (mariasaleem) | 891 comments 4 chapters in. (view spoiler)

Maria (mariasaleem) | 891 comments Through chapter 7. (view spoiler)

Maria (mariasaleem) | 891 comments Through chapter 10. (view spoiler)

Maria (mariasaleem) | 891 comments Chapter 11 through 14 (view spoiler)