Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > May LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments WOW hard to believe another month will soon be gone and we must find ones celebrating in May...
I have several so give me shout if you or someone you know has one and we will celebrate "Big-Time",virtually.

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments First birthday that I have listed is Lacy on 9th, any before that?? we need to get more of our group in the parties....

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating a Birthday in May! =)

message 4: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Don't forget to include my precious first grandchild! She'll be a year old this month.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Lyn wrote: "Don't forget to include my precious first grandchild! She'll be a year old this month."

Happy Birthday to your grandchild Lyn! =)

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments one year already, don't they grow fast? Happy Birthday little one....
I have a dilemma, company coming and will go to beach with them from 13-16th...we have birthdays 13-14-15-16-17...I will start them before I leave and you guys party till I get back-counting on you now.

message 7: by Lyn (new)

Paula-O wrote: "one year already, don't they grow fast? Happy Birthday little one....
I have a dilemma, company coming and will go to beach with them from 13-16th...we have birthdays 13-14-15-16-17...I will start..."

That's a lot of birthdays, Paula-O!

message 8: by Lyn (new)

Melissa wrote: "Lyn wrote: "Don't forget to include my precious first grandchild! She'll be a year old this month."

Happy Birthday to your grandchild Lyn! =)"

We will miss her birthday party in Iowa, but will celebrate when they come up to the lake next month!

message 9: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "WOW hard to believe another month will soon be gone and we must find ones celebrating in May...
I have several so give me shout if you or someone you know has one and we will celebrate "Big-Time",v..."

Do you have me on your list Paula? My birthday is the 22nd. Am I supposed to do something?

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Dorothy 22nd and pecan pie....just show up and fellowship with us.... I got ya...

message 11: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Our first birthday for the month -hanging banners for "Happy Birthday Lacy Williams", tomorrow is the day and our tables are decorated western style with tablecloths that resemble the cowboy handkerchief. Come tomorrow to fellowship with Lacy.

message 12: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Hope you have a wonderful day today Lacy. I am bringing cup cakes with cream in them and the top put in to make them look like butterflies just like mum use to make in honour of mothers also.

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lacy! How fun to have your birthday around Mother's Day. Busy! I've added some lava cakes to the table.

message 14: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments food looks good ladies -I am adding a strawberry dish with chocolate on the side for dipping....Have fun today Lacy.

message 15: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Lacy! I hope you have fun celebrating. I put a platter of brownies on the table, half with nuts, half without.

message 16: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy birthday Lacy! I am partial to the number nine as my bday falls on December 9th. :) Woo! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

message 17: by Lacy (new)

Lacy Williams (lacywilliams) | 150 comments Thank you everyone! It's been a quiet and good birthday so far. Fun fact: I was actually born on Mother's Day. :)

message 18: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments so we celebrated you a day early, you got two days to party glad to see you and to know you are enjoying this weekend...

message 19: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Lacy! I hope you had a wonderful day!

message 20: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "Dorothy 22nd and pecan pie....just show up and fellowship with us.... I got ya..."

Pecan pie! Yum!!!! I'll be here! :)

message 21: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Lacy wrote: "Thank you everyone! It's been a quiet and good birthday so far. Fun fact: I was actually born on Mother's Day. :)"

Happy birthday a few days late, Lacy. My WIFI went down and then PC got a virus and went to the shop. I've only been able to get online since this afternoon. I rushed over, but alas, the goodies were gone and the cowboy tablecloths were put away. :( I'll make the next party...

message 22: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Oh Dorothy if you look in the fridge you will find some left overs.

message 23: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Oh Dorothy if you look in the fridge you will find some left overs."

Really? Yea! Thanks, Jenny. I'm heading for the fridge... Ooh, ooh! There is a butterfly cupcake... and a rather sad looking strawberry. But the chocolate for dipping looks great! Where is a spoon when you need one! LOL

message 24: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Hey how needs a spoon!

message 25: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I hurried right over when I heard Dorothy was hungry and couldn't find much left, hey no one goes hungry at our parties,I brought some butter pecan cake that I just finished for my company who will be here tomorrow, I will be back later to decorate for Loree who is 13th....

message 26: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Coming today to hang our banners for the girls with birthdays as I will be gone for a few days, hope all will fellowship and add goodies as the days go by...Happy Birthday Loree-13th,Arlene James-14th,Michele-15th,Naomi-16th,and Cheryl Wolverton-17th......many birthdays. I have tables decorated in multiple colors for each and flowers of different kinds . so Have a great time as I will be having a good one with family.

message 27: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Hey how needs a spoon!"

LOL Jenny, how right you are. My dad always said God made fingers before man made forks!

message 28: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "I hurried right over when I heard Dorothy was hungry and couldn't find much left, hey no one goes hungry at our parties,I brought some butter pecan cake that I just finished for my company who will..."

Paula, you are a genuine sweetheart! Not to mention a great baker! The butter pecan cake is scrumptious--I don't care if it is mid-morning! Excuse me while I finish eating this slab...er...slice. :)

message 29: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Paula-O wrote: "Coming today to hang our banners for the girls with birthdays as I will be gone for a few days, hope all will fellowship and add goodies as the days go by...Happy Birthday Loree-13th,Arlene James-1..."

Have a great time with your family, Paula. The tables look wonderful with the different color/flower schemes and matching banners. We'll miss you at the parties.

message 30: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday this week to so many lovely ladies! I hope it's a great celebration for all!

message 31: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Loree bringing some donuts for this party

message 32: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Clark | 1393 comments Happy Birthday, Loree. I brought an angelfood cake frosted with crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries and walnuts mixed with whipped cream. It's my husband's favorite cake. What is yours?

message 33: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Loree! I brought some extra angelfood cake and a fresh bowl of strawberries to put on it with lots of whipped cream!

message 34: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Loree! Wow, the table is already full, but I managed to squeeze a few more double chocolate brownies on the corner.

message 35: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Loree! I hope you're having fun celebrating.

message 36: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments The 14th is Arlene James So banners are starting to be hung to add Arlene to the party. I hear there will be fresh fruit platters arriving for the party.

message 37: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Hope you had a most wonderful day, Loree! :)

message 38: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments What a wonderful week of birthdays! Happy birthday today to Arlene! More brownies and a pecan pie for the table.

message 39: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Arlene! I'll add some vanilla ice cream to the table for those who enjoy a scoop with their pie or brownies.

message 40: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Since there aren't any calories, I'm adding a little hot chocolate sauce for the ice cream and brownies. Can you say suger overload?

message 41: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy happy birthday Arlene!

message 42: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments It's the 15th on the East Coast, so even though I'm in California, I want to be the first to wish Michele a very happy birthday. I live in the Sierra Foothills near an area we call Apple Hill, so I'm putting a variety of apple pies from several of our local orchards on the table. Enjoy!

message 43: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Michele, Our neighbour just made a lot of Quince preserves I can add some of them to the table.

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Michele! I've brought an almond cake. Almonds are healthy, right? So totally cancels out the buttercream frosting. Have a great day!

message 45: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments The banner being hung for Naomi today. Happy Birthday Naomi.

message 46: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments bringing Chocolate cake to share and a chocolate fountain.

message 47: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am home today and just in time to help with the celebration for Cheryl Wolverton, what a great job you have all done in my absence, the tables are full and music playing and everyone haveing a great time, I brought some strawberries to add to the table....Happy Birthday all.....

message 48: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Naomi and Cheryl! Those strawberries are great in the chocolate fountain. Thanks for bringing that to the party, Ausjenny. I'm adding cheesecake with a selection of fruit toppings to choose from.

message 49: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Naomi and Cheryl! Yummy food and a great celebration seems to be happening!!!!

message 50: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy Birthday Cheryl, I have Marshmallows to add to the fountain.

« previous 1 3