Bookstagram Buddy Read Book Club discussion

Let's Get Lost > Hudson

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esha, @readesharead (new)

Esha Sharma (eshareads) | 35 comments Let's share your thoughts after reading Hudson's side of the story!

*SPOILERS BELOW*

message 2: by Esha, @readesharead (new)

Esha Sharma (eshareads) | 35 comments I am conflicted about the characters. I liked them at the start but Hudson finding her beautiful got too repetitive, which put me off badly.

I don't know how I feel about Leila right now. She might grow on me. What are your thoughts??

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky (goodreadscombloucraig) | 6 comments Well, I am done with the book, and I liked Hudson. I liked the way the book ended, but I won't say more in case it ruins it for other readers.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Björnerud | 14 comments I think Leila is definitely someone that everyone wants to escape with, even though I've just finished the first part, and I really like her! Hudson is totally scared of leaving and loves the town he lives in! It does seem as if things move almost too quickly tho, don't know if anyone else thought that?

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Björnerud | 14 comments I think Leila is definitely someone that everyone wants to escape with, even though I've just finished the first part, and I really like her! Hudson is totally scared of leaving and loves the town he lives in! It does seem as if things move almost too quickly tho, don't know if anyone else thought that?

message 6: by Marte (new)

Marte (martereadsalot) I'm not sure if I dislike Hudson or not. I found the insta-love to be a little too much. And the repetition of Hudson's declaration of love might have been a bit predictable at times.
But I always enjoy witty characters and smiled several times during their conversations. I'll need a little bit of time to sort my feelings.

As for Leila; so far she's a bit meh to me.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I liked Hudson in the beginning but he acted like a spoiled brat at one point, even after finishing, I am still not sure of my feelings for him!