Bookstagram Buddy Read Book Club discussion

Let's Get Lost > Leila

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esha, @readesharead (new)

Esha Sharma (eshareads) | 35 comments Let's share your thoughts after reading Leila's side of the story!

*SPOILERS BELOW*

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (goodreadscombloucraig) | 6 comments Okay, I was half expecting Leila to not even really exist after she came in and out of different lives and made such an impact! Lol! But once we read her story at the end of the book, I liked her a lot. I can't imagine a 17 year old on a road trip like that alone, though.

message 3: by Esha, @readesharead (new)

Esha Sharma (eshareads) | 35 comments Becky wrote: "Okay, I was half expecting Leila to not even really exist after she came in and out of different lives and made such an impact! Lol! But once we read her story at the end of the book, I liked her a..."

I liked Leila more and more as I read the book. I really didn't like her at the start but after Elliot's part she really grew on me, by end I liked her way more than I anticipated.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Loved, loved, loved Leila! I wish that I could be more brave like her! I am shy around people that I do not know and would NEVER set out cross country on my own for a road trip!

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Björnerud | 14 comments Aw man, that was the best part yet! Had a bit of a cry with the party bit but it was great to see how real Leila actually was! Loved this book a lot!