The Hopefuls discussion

All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
This topic is about All I Know Now
Hopeful Book Club > May 2015 - All I Know Now

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sophie (engulfedinstars) | 72 comments Alrighty I hope you are all primed and ready to go for HOPEFUL BOOK CLUB MAY!!!! We are reading "All I Know Now" by (you guessed it) Carrie Hope Fletcher. We start May 1st and finish May 31st and here is where we shall discuss anything about the book we like! I am super excited and I hope you are too!! Have fun!!

Ellie | 11 comments About a third of the way through all I know now and really enjoying it!! Carrie is such an entertaining writer and has some really good advice! How is everyone else finding it? Any advice really stuck out in particular, I definitely need to get better at saying sorry. :)

Sophie (engulfedinstars) | 72 comments I just got my copy in the mail and its so beautiful!!! I can't wait to read it!!!

Ellie | 11 comments It's so good, you'll love it. I just got to the 'interval' and have only just realised that when you take the books jacket off it has the hopeful symbol on the back! It's so cool and cute!!!

Bethan Edlin | 14 comments I've just started my final lot of GCSE exams so I've not been able to finish it yet but I'm really enjoying it! (The book, not the exams :P) Also, the cover is gorgeous! x

Ellie | 11 comments Aww, that's a shame :( I hope the exams go well :) I guess you can think of it like a reward that you get to read the book after your exams! I'm currently meant to be revising for my a level final exams but I'm reading carrie's book instead lol :/ jokes I am actually revising ;)

Ellie | 11 comments Aww, that's a shame :( I hope the exams go well :) I guess you can think of it like a reward that you get to read the book after your exams! I'm currently meant to be revising for my a level final exams but I'm reading carrie's book instead lol :/ jokes I am actually revising ;)

Francesca | 25 comments Got my copy last week and I'm so excited to read it. Haven't got to it yet, I'm half way through another book that I'm reading as part of another reading challenge after which I'm going to be reading a horror book so I'm saving this for after that because if I'm right about the horror book (and from what I've heard about it, I probably am) I'll probably need something light and lovely afterwards to make me feel better! Haha!