Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in April

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Apr 29, 2015 08:31PM) (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since April is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here are my 5 star rated books for April:

Maybe Maby by Willow Aster Trust The Focus (In Focus #1) by Megan Erickson Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4* the last book in a series I really liked all 4 books Deep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott

message 2: by Talltree (new)

Talltree I loved The Traveling Man (The Traveling Duet, #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick and The Traveling Woman (The Traveling Duet, #2) by Jane Harvey-Berrick , both were 5 star reads for me!

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments So I only had one 5* this month
Maybe Maby by Willow Aster

message 4: by Chris (new)

Talltree wrote: "I loved The Traveling Man (The Traveling Duet, #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick and The Traveling Woman (The Traveling Duet, #2) by Jane Harvey-Berrick, both were 5 star reads for me!"

Wow, love the synopsis on "The Traveling Man". It's different and sounds good. I've added it to my to-read shelf. Thank you!

message 5: by Karen (last edited Apr 30, 2015 04:30PM) (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
I'm trying to read The Traveling Man (The Traveling Duet, #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick now so I am glad you gave it a good review!

My top April read:
Fisher's Light by Tara Sivec (loved loved loved it!) - it's actually one of the best books that I have read in a few months!

message 6: by DJacelyn (new)

DJacelyn | 715 comments I have the same favorite book as Erika.
Maybe Maby by Willow Aster

Arlene(rlineey) Cruz (rlineey) | 115 comments Aflame (Fall Away, #4) by Penelope Douglas Nero (Made Men, #1) by Sarah Brianne 4-5 star April reads
The Traveling Man (The Traveling Duet, #1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick The Traveling Woman (The Traveling Duet, #2) by Jane Harvey-Berrick Deep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott Revved (Revved, #1) by Samantha Towle Room for More (Cranberry Inn, #2) by Beth Ehemann Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1) by Beth Ehemann

Arlene(rlineey) Cruz (rlineey) | 115 comments And just finished Overruled (The Legal Briefs, #1) by Emma Chase 5 stars

message 9: by Chris (new)

Arlene wrote: "Aflame (Fall Away, #4) by Penelope DouglasNero (Made Men, #1) by Sarah Brianne4-5 star April reads
The Traveling Man (The Traveling Duet, #1) by Jane Harvey-BerrickThe Traveling Woman (The Traveling Duet, #2) by Jane Harvey-BerrickDeep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott[bookcover:Revved|24..."

Niiiice list Arlene! I will have to check some of those out!!

message 10: by Arlene(rlineey) (new)

Arlene(rlineey) Cruz (rlineey) | 115 comments I meant 4-5 stars. Only aflamed, deep and the traveling man and woman are 5 stars the rest are 4.5 :)

message 12: by Vega_girl (last edited May 01, 2015 03:48AM) (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Since April is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here are my 5 star rated books for April:

Maybe Maby by Willow AsterTrust The Focus (In Focus #1) by Megan Erickson[bookc..."

YAY!!! I am so glad the Covenant Series is your new obsession!!!

I had quiet a bit of 4 stars but only one 5 and that is [book:Because of Him|23870514]
Honorable mention to The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy with 4.5* because it was that good!!

message 13: by Vega_girl (new)