1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Emma and No Ordinary Girl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Hey :)

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Hi!
Now that I think about it I think we tried to rp once but couldn't come up with any ideas. Lol

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments um...not sure. lol
so my ideas
-a hs romance: two teens have a strong connection and one night the spend together after prom. she ends up getting pregnant but they truly fall in love when the baby ends up having health issues and she needs all the support she can get from him

-newly weds: we would start from when he proposes and then skip ahead a couple years...they are trying hard to start a family of their own after a few failed pregnancies, they finally have their wish come true

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Do you mind if we don't do a sappy romance something? I've done way too many and they get old after a while.

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well those are my two ideas pretty much. lol unless you have any

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Uhm.
We can take two random characters and put them somewhere random and see what happens?

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments um....OK so just kind of start with something? I could work with that :)

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay! Uhm so first -- any restrictions you want to impose? Against like scifi or mystical things?

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I usually do realistic. I'm not good with things that I don't know exactly how to picture. (i.e. sifi stuff))

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Yeah I understand what you mean. I'm not very good with that. Often u bring myself so tightly by the laws of reality while writing that I freak out because I can't figure out what room some historical figure used to keep his library. *sigh*.

Anyway. So realistic it is :) modern day? You set the setting.

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Yeah modern day

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Okay. Would you like to start?

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments um...sure. and I can change this is you want I just thought it would add something to the story

Samantha sits in her wheelchair, working hard at the drawing in her lap. drawing always helped her on days when she couldn't concentrate. she looks down at the picture of a old falling down barn and over grown grass around it and she takes a quick moment to admire her work

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) No, no problem :D
Just so you know this is a character I need to experiment with ... He's a historical guy but just pretend he's modern for the time being.

....wait where is this? Just so I know ...

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Probably somewhere like new York or something. idk small town or big city idc

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments btw I might fall asleep

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Oh yay I love New York :D second to Florence lol.

Anyway.

Sandro was walking by; he had a notebook in his hand and various papers fluttering out from it. One blew away, and he cursed and ran after it, trotting across Central Park's Sheep Meadow and trying to catch up with it before it ended up in a pond somewhere.

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sam is surprised when a loose piece of paper lands on her sketch pad and she sees a guy running after it. "chasing after this?" she asks, holding up the paper

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He looked up and saw her. "Yes." He said, then Xome over and and quickly snatched it from her hands.

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She hands it back to him "wouldn't want to loose something like that" she says them looks back down at the drawing again

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) It was quite magnificent - done in charcoal on a thick yellowish piece of paper. The drawing was of a few young men together, as though whispering about something. A horse's head was there too, as though he wanted to get in on the secret.

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "you're an amazing artist. I've always loved horses" she says with a smile

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "horses?" he asked, then glanced down at his paper. "oh," he said, "yes. Horses..." He thought of one of his old friends, who they always said 'was having a love affair with his horse' - not literally, though.

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She laughs "I used to ride" she says with a smile

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh! I did as well," he smiled. He didn't mention the wheelchair.

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sam smiles as she closes her sketch book. "I'm sam, by the way" she says with a smile

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Sandro," he said, nodding his head with a slight smile. He had an Italian accent - Tuscan, more specifically, and aspirated some of his c's, q's, and p's.

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles "well nice to meet you" she says as she reaches down to take the breaks off her chair

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He bowed his head again with a smile.

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments http://www.sunrisemedical.eu/getattac... her chair...but it has a small pouch/bag clipped onto the back

Sam smiles at him the she reaches back to the bag on the back of her wheel chair to see if she has any money to get something to eat

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He took his paper and put it with all the rest in his notebook.

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She frowns when the bag produces no money "hm...I thought I put some money in here..." she says, mostly to herself

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He glanced at her.

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She zipps up the bag after putting her book inside of it. "So did you go somewhere to learn how to draw?" she asks curiously

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Yes," he said, "many years ago." He wasn't *that* old but he had begun very young.

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "My mom taught me" she says as she pushes herself forward with the wheels

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I had a master," he said, "two, actually. And my brother worked with gold, I have artistry in my blood. My other brother made barrels ... not very artistic."

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She laughs "Hey...making barrels can be an art. I used to do barrel racing so...barrels are very important" she says jokingly

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "but I prefer painting to making barrels," he said, "and working with gold."

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "What do you mean by working with gold?" she asks curiously

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Like how blacksmiths work with iron, he was a goldsmith."

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Oh thats cool. I've never heard of it before" she says as they continue forward

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It's an old trade. Not as popular anymore," he shrugged. "Sort of like painting."

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...painting is still cool. just not quite as popular as it used to be" she says with a shrug

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It's hard to find a patron," he said.

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She nods but stays quiet "well I should probably be going" she says

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He nodded and straightened his shirt. She had a pretty face, he thought; a good one to draw.

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((so maybe skip to when they meet again?))

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((sure))

Sandro had gone to the Metropolitan Museum to copy a little. They had an exhibit of Mosaccio, borrowed from the Uffizi in Florence. It made him smile to see the old paintings.

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sam is going through the exhibits with her mom, fascinated by the amazing works of art

« previous 1