Beta Reader Group discussion

When Faults Collide (Faultlines #1)
This topic is about When Faults Collide
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Phoenix (PrincessPea87) | 3 comments Seeking betas to read my novel "When Faults Collide". There's a description for the book link on GR. It's NOT erotica but does include some heavier elements such as human trafficking, foster care issues, rape, ptsd, etc. None of these things are written in an overly graphic way, but some people are not interested in reading about these subjects at all.

Looking for a few good betas that will be willing to work with me on future projects. Would prefer someone with facebook as that's an easy way for me to keep track of everyone! :)

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison Williford (chellisam) | 3 comments I'd love to swap, if you'd be interested. I have a contemporary romance I also need betas for, and would love to have someone to work with in the future!

Claire Phoenix (PrincessPea87) | 3 comments Allison wrote: "I'd love to swap, if you'd be interested. I have a contemporary romance I also need betas for, and would love to have someone to work with in the future!"

Absolutely! I'll send you a PM! :)

message 4: by K.M. (new) - added it

K.M. Taylor (kmtaylor) | 45 comments Claire wrote: "Seeking betas to read my novel "When Faults Collide". There's a description for the book link on GR. It's NOT erotica but does include some heavier elements such as human trafficking, foster care i..."

Hi Claire!!!

I would love to beta for you!! I also have a contemporary romance (with a twist) novel that I am in need of betas for!

Please PM me if interested!!

:D

-KMT

message 5: by K.M. (new) - added it

K.M. Taylor (kmtaylor) | 45 comments Allison wrote: "I'd love to swap, if you'd be interested. I have a contemporary romance I also need betas for, and would love to have someone to work with in the future!"

Hi Allison!!!

I do some beta-ing myself and would love to do a beta swap with you!!

If interested shoot me a PM on here please!

:D

-KMT

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Champion I'd love to beta for you.

Here is a little blurb about me:

I am an avid reader, who enjoys a good love story above all else.

When I first joined goodreads, I did a few beta reads and then got very busy with starting a new career; I am now settled in that career, which allows me 8hrs on my ereader a night (I know best job ever), and looking to jump back into beta reading.

Like I said above I love a good romance. I read mostly YA romance and I do not do any religious or super sci-fi books, but other than that almost all is fair game.

With my previous beta reads I provided feedback on character development, plot flow and spelling errors. However if given a list of specifics you are looking for I can work with that as well. I do not have an editing background, but I am willing to do my best to assist.

I do most of my reading Monday to Friday, while working, with this I have approximately a 24 to 72 hour turn around with feedback depending on length of read.

Shoot me a message, I look forward to hearing from you :)

message 7: by Larry (new)

Larry Martin | 11 comments What is your email?

Claire Phoenix (PrincessPea87) | 3 comments Larry wrote: "What is your email?"

For facebook or just my business email?

My business email is ClaireGrangerBooks@gmail.com

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments If you are still in need, I would like to read.
Cassiefite@gmail.com

message 10: by Mark (new)

Mark Carter I'm new to this group but I've beta read for others before and have a book of my own out. I'd be interested in reading this one. I'm also working on something with some of these same subjects and I'm looking to make contacts for future beta readers of my own work. Maybe we can trade? PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my Email/Facebook.

Thanks;
Mark

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments I would love to beta read for you!! Ashleycaldwell2811@gmail.com