Musique Academy discussion

Outskirts of Academy > Shoreline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 468 (468 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
The ocean on one side with waves crashing against the rocks and sand. Seagulls fling in the air and swooping down occasionally for their meal. Shells throughout the beach.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine walked along the shore. She looked out across the ocean. She inhaled the wonderful sent.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walk out on to the sand and take off her shoes. she makes her way to the water.

message 4: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victory does a few cartwheels joyfully and falls to the sand beside the shore. It was the first time she seen the ocean and he sand felt so soft and the water that just pulled up to the sand is colder than she expected.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine smiled. She looked down at herself, eh, she had clothes back at the school. She ran forward and dived into the water gracefully. She started swimming in strong, broad strokes.

message 6: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She jumps up and wishes that she knew how to swim. Sighing she stays close to the shore and watches the girls swimming trying to figure out how to swim by watching them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was walking along the shore and she saw some guy doing cartwheels and walked up to him.

message 8: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Haha, I meant to put Victoria. Sorry about that ))

After awhile she just sits on the sand letting the waves crash onto her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine dived under the water, she didn't know how, but she didn't even need to breath. "Her mother had onced teased her that she was more merman than human. She swam around a bit before rising up to the surface.

message 10: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

'Forget the shore, I'm going in!' She thought as she went deeper in kicking her feet and awkwardly swimming to Jasmine.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi im Alex." She said to Victoria.

message 12: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"It's nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Vicky," she smiles happily, "Isn't it lovely?! It's my first time in the ocean! I never actually seen it before."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine sighed with pleasure. She started ro swim back to the shore. She saw someone swimming toward her with, according to Jasmine, who was a swimming in a completely unhorthadox way. She smam up to the girl.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really you've never seen the ocean before?" Alex asked amazed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine sighed. She watched the two talk.

message 16: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Never," she admits and turns her head towards the new girl, "Hey, who are you?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine smiled. She stayed in the water, floating and kicking her feet. "I'm a newbie, but I decided to not go to the school yet."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome" Nodding towers the girl.

message 19: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I have been their already..." She recalls the bad incidents that happen to her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not that cool."

message 21: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky nods her head debating if she should tell the girls about the ghost see seen who was out to get her. Staring at a seaweed float by she keeps her mouth close and opens it to talk, but closes it again.

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Mayrose got to the shoreline with jake."WHat are we doing here?" Jake asked.
"Bonfire. Now come help me get some wood for the fire." Mayrose said with a smile.
It took them a while to get enough fire wood. in the process they also got some logs to sit on.
Maybell appeared."Hey sister,Jake." SHe said as she sat on the log.Mayrose follow she pulled out her guitar and started to play"Girl in a country song."(https://youtu.be/_MOavH-Eiv)

message 23: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ai appears behind them quietly eyeing them. She was curious and wanted to met everyone before anything big happened.

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Mayrose finished her playing er song."Nice mayrose."
"Thanks I know more than just violin I can play almost all string instruments.Any request?" She asked as she noticed Ai."Hey come join we're just having a bonfire."

message 25: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She walks over to them and stands by the log. "Who you people ?!" She asks in her heavy Chinese accent looking at everyone of them. Ai could tell that Maybelle is a ghost since she too is a spirit. If it wasn't for Maybelle being with them she would have attacked them with words angrily as she did to all the students she has met.

message 26: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I'm Maybell, that's my twin Mayrose and her "boyfriend" Jake." Maybelle said with a different voice when she said"Boyfriend"
"Maybell is there something you want to tell me?" Mayrose asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.
"No I'm fine."
"Good, now any request?" Mayrose said with a smile as she started to play the chorus of GIrl in a country song.

message 27: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ai just glared them and sat down listening to the the flames.

message 28: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"So no request ok um I got one.Mayrose said as she started to play You Lie by the band perry(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwLs...)

message 29: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She listens carefully closing her eyes. It was the first time she actually listens to modern time music. Her parents never let her to listen to music like that because it wasn't counted as magic according to her. She snaps, "Stop! What is this?"

message 30: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"It's music."Mayrose said.
"It's called You LIe."Maybelle said
"It's the Band Perry,right?" Jake asked.
"Yes, It's a country song."

message 31: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I know music," she rolls her eyes clearly insulted by Mayrose. When Maybelle speaks, Ai nods her head in acknowledgement.

message 32: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

After she finished her song(mayrose) she asked,"Any request?"

message 33: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I never heard that kind of music, so I don't know," she admits, "My family only let me listen to classical, romantic, and barque music."

message 34: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

hum I don't know any of that kind.". Mayrose said."All I know is country and a tad of pop."

message 35: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Her eyes widen, "But you are in the philharmonic! That's what we play."

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Yes that's true, but I never said I knew how to play it,on the guitar. I know how to play it on violin but not a guitar." Mayrose explained.

message 37: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"That make sense," she clams down, "Listen to Luis de Milán and you learn on guitar."

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Ok I will later, anything else guys?" SHe asked refering to music
"None that I can think of." Jake said
"DO you still remember how to play our favorite song from when we were young?" Maybell asked.
"I might but I don't want to test it, not yet."

message 39: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ai walks over to Maybelle–or more like floats–and whispers to her, "Are you a ghost too?"

message 40: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jul 03, 2015 06:05PM) (new)

"Why are you asking me?' SHe asked back.
"What?" Mayrose said.
"what" Maybell said
"Never mind"
"She can be a tool sometimes."

message 41: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ai stares at her shoes, "Just a feeling. I never seen you before and I just feel that you are one. Are you new?"

message 42: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jul 03, 2015 06:10PM) (new)

"Sorda, I mean if you consider 2 months."

message 43: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yes, that new," Ai whispers, "I over twenty years."

(( Ai's grammar is so bad... ))

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Ester was running on the sand saying, "Hu-Hu, beautiful!"

message 45: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Luke smiled. "It is."

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Ester walked over to Lucas saying, "Hu-Hu, want to play tag?"

message 47: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Luke laughed a hearty laugh. "Sure!"

Ester tagged Lucas and started running saying, "Hu-Hu, your it!"

message 49: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Mkay. I'll give ya 5 seconds to run. 1..2..5!!!!!!" he yelled, following after Ester.

Ester started laughing hoping he wouldn't caught him saying, "Hu-Hu, forgot three and four."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10