Fractured Fairy Tale Book Club discussion

Storybound (Storybound #1)
This topic is about Storybound
Storybound?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard Storybound isn't that good... but I'm dying to read more fractured fairy tales! (sort of fractured, I guess). I don't want to waste time on something I won't enjoy but... anyone here read it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read Storybound yet, but it sounds quite interesting.
It does seem quite similar to The School for Good and Evil which I have read, that was pretty enjoyable :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "I haven't read Storybound yet, but it sounds quite interesting.
It does seem quite similar to The School for Good and Evil which I have read, that was pretty enjoyable :)"

I'm reading The School for Good and Evil right now, actually :). Oh well! I guess I'll just take a chance and hope it turns out well.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia wrote: "I'm reading The School for Good and Evil right now, actually :). Oh well! I guess I'll just take a chance and hope it turns out well."

Oh, I hope you enjoy it! Take a chance, most books I read end up being at least okayish ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "Olivia wrote: "I'm reading The School for Good and Evil right now, actually :). Oh well! I guess I'll just take a chance and hope it turns out well."

Oh, I hope you enjoy it! Take a chance, most b..."

Thankfully, there are more okayish books in this world than not okayish books :)