it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > A Wonderland Full of Magic: Clarissa’s Journal

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys,

This is my first journal entry. SO I guess, I'll write about something that happened recently.

Yesterday in school, i decided to wear this blouse that i thought was pretty cute. At lunch, I turned to talk to my friend and when she saw me, she laughed really hard. her face got red, and I got mad. I tried telling her to stop, but she wouldn't, so i did the only thing that came to mind: I pulled her hair. No teacher saw me (luckily) and she got really mad. She said it was rude to pull someone's hair and I retorted back that it was rude to laugh at someone's outfit. She said she thought it looked funny and I said that I can dress however I want. After this, she smirked and said, well you shouldn't pull my hair. I came back saying, I wouldn't have had to if you just didn't laugh at me. And then we started ignoring each other. We didn't talk and she never came by my locker. My other friend went with her in the bathroom, and when they came back, my friend said that the other girl wasn't mad at me. But I didn't forgive her. I went home and thought it over, and this morning, I apologized. All is well now. It's just a memory.

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 239 comments {{Can I comment?}}

IDK, your friend seems like a b*tch

message 3: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
((Not really much of a friendship.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah you guys are allowed to comment :) ))

yeah, she is sorta one. I mean, she denies that she likes this guy when she flirts with him like, everyday. And he told me that he thought she was weird.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend told me that if she were a true friend, she wouldn't have laughed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I must write another entry.I have just too much on my mind right now.

So today, I got really mad. There is this fair going on that is five minutes away from my house. It isn't the best fair and it is pretty small. Well, my friends were going to go tonight at six and I wanted to join them. When I got home from school, I asked my parents if I can go. They said no because I have swim practice from 6:15 to 8. I found it unfair because I really wanted to go. My dad said that it was way lower quality than Disney and I got really mad. I didn't talk for the whole practice. I mean, I've went to Disney like, a million times. I've only been to this fair once when I was in second grade. This is a fundraiser event for a school that is nearly broke. My parents think it is a waste of time and a waste of money. I mean, I understand Disney is better, but I wanted the experience of going here. My dad saw me mad and said that I shouldn't be upset for not going. It isn't worth it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 10:18AM) (new)

description

So, where to start.

My name is Clarissa. I am currently in middle school. I used to do many sports, such as ice skating, soccer, tennis, and more. Right now, I only do swimming, but am getting interested in dance.

I love to read and write my own novels. I am thinking up ideas for a move and it is soon to come. Some of my favorite series are Warriors, the Selection, the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Divergent, and Harry Potter. I role-play a lot and am in many groups.

I have many hobbies. I love to shop. I mainly go to the Jersey Garden Mall. I don't dress casual but more fancy. I love to swim and I have many friends. I'm not popular, just friendly. i guess I can be very annoying.

I have two sisters and I am the middle child. I fight a lot with my sisters but we also get along. My mom and dad love to go places with us where there is lots of history. I have visited over 20 national parks! BTW, I live in NJ.

I guess that is it. I'm not going to bore you to death with my history. :)