Musique Academy discussion

Academy > Mess Hall (Ca-fey-teer-ee-a!)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 409 (409 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Round wooden tables and chairs where students can eat and order food. Surrounding the tables are small food joints where students can order food.

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian trudge into the Mess Hall. "Okay that was hard to find." He told Frank. "These should be a map or something." He grumbles

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank chuckles in agreement, "Yeah, but we're here." He walks over to the Italian food joint and grabs some food and sits on a table.

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian when and grab a sandwich and chips before sitting down beside Frank.

message 5: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank begins to eat with Sebastian, "What do you play?"

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Harp if you can believed that." Sebastian said with a shrug. Most people never picked him for a harp player, they said he should play the guitar but he loved the harp.

message 7: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank quickly did a body check on Sebastian, "Yeah, you don't look like a harpist."

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian shrugged again with a small laugh. "There is just something about the harp." He couldn't explain it and always felt embarrass to explain it. "What about you?" He ask

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank understood completely how Sebastian felt, his family always pictured him as the new Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. He enjoyed jazz, but not as much as orchestra. "The violin," he smiled crookedly.

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian raise an eyebrow. "Now I know I don't look like a harpist but you defiantly don't look like you play the violin."

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank laughed agreeing, "Me lo dicono tutti."

((Me lo dicono tutti: I get that a lot))

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian laughed along with him. "Well they say don't judge by looks. Guess they are right."

message 13: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Certainly Sebastian," Frank patted him in the back and went back to eating, "Boy do I miss Italy. Didn't know how much I'll love it this until I leave."

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian knew what he meant in a way. He missed his home but he tried to just shrug it off. "What's Italy alike?" He ask ignoring his thoughts

message 15: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank smiled, "A lot of tourist...too many...We're all family there. I'll take you there sometime if ya want. Got free tickets to Italy."

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian raise an eyebrow. "For real man? Oh that would be awesome. I haven't travel much so seeing Italy one day would be a big step." He laughed a little at his small towness

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Don't mention it. We do for friends," Frank patted Sebastian's back.

Since he was in the mob, they had their own private airplane line. He just never explained it on why that was, Frank simply put it as free tickets.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina walked in with james holding his hand. Val walked over to the food and picked up a salad and a water. She walked over to a table and sat down.

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank seen Valentina and James walk in the mess hall, "Ciao Doll. James."

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
James smiled at Frank while he picked up his food. He went and sat down across from Valentina.

message 21: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian have Frank one nod before waving at the new comers.

message 22: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank finished his food and got up to place the dirty dishes in a tray for the staff to clean. He sat back down near Sebastian and smirked, "Got a dame back home?"

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian turn bright red shaking his head. "Me? Oh nope not me."

message 24: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He laughed and began to mess with him, "I now a few gals at Italy who can help you with that."

message 25: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian turn even more red, he only dated a few girls in his life. He hasn't really had the time to date. "Ummmm...." He stuttered. "ummmm.."

message 26: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He grinned and patted Sebastian on his back.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina smiled at James.

"Wow! This salad's pretty good!" she said. She put her hand in his and smiled.

"You know what? I really like you!" she said smiling at James.

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

James smiled back at her. "So, you really like salad huh?" he said for lack of anything else to say.

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian looked down at his food still bright red. "Us Americans are different from you." He pointed out

message 30: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Davvero?" Frank grinned, "How is that?"

(( Davvero - really ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I am a model so I need to stay skinny. Are you almost done?" asked Valentina finishing her salad.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian laughed. "If I say we are normal and you weren't would that be too rude?" He shook his head rolling his eyes at himself.

message 33: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Not to an Italian tipo," he winked, "Especially not to a button, I'm classy like that."

(( Tipo - young man/older boy. Button - Mafia 'solider' ))

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian raise an eyebrow. "There how we are different Americans don't use the word Classy." He tease

message 35: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Frank burst into laughter, "What would Americans use then?"

message 36: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Uh yeah," he said finishing his plate. "Where do you want to go? I was thinking maybe we could either play something together, or walk around outside."

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "Chill." Sebastian informed him. "Because We are chilled like that." Sebastian couldn't keep a grin from forming at how goofy it sounded.

message 38: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Chill doesn't sound as well as classy," Frank grinned playfully.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um how about we walk around outside. We can go in the garden if you like." Valentina politely added finishing her water. She stroked James' cheek. "I am so lucky to have a guy like you James. You are so perfect." she whispered.

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments "You right" Sebastian agree with shrug. "But it is what is in. Last year Chill was groovy." Sebastian laughed. "We like changing our words up."

message 41: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"So what's the new groovy word," Frank smirked. Back in Italy everything pretty much stayed the same. Nothing really changed.

message 42: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

James reddened in the cheeks a little bit, and smiled slightly. "Uh, sure. Sounds good." he said. He was feeling slightly shy right now.

message 43: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian rolled his eyes at how lame groovy sounded, he didn't feel ashamed of his Americans' words well maybe a little ashamed. "I honestly do not know, my friend kept tract of all that and I haven't talked to her in a while."

message 44: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He elbowed Sebastian playfully, "Her, huh?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina blushed when she looked at James' blushing face. She stood up and walked towards the front of the Mess Hall. She waited for James.

message 46: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

After James caught up with her, he said, "You ready?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep." she said holding his hand and walking to the garden with him.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE GARDEN

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian rolled his eyes but couldn't keep his face from turning red. "Well I did have friends outside of school." He replied trying to play cool

message 49: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Noticing his face redden Frank smirked cockily.

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 584 comments Sebastian rolled his eyes at Frank. "It not like that...." He grumbles

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9