This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate haircuts!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) I hate that they always cut off more than you tell them to.

message 2: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Bangs...King, honey, they gave you bangs? Isn't there a cool, rocker, barber around? He would never give a dude bangs!

Servius  Heiner I hate hair cuts because I have an odd shaped head, so I always have this "cone" look afterwards. That and they don't let you smoke in the barber chair, Bastards!

message 4: by Howard (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) You can always wear a ballcap, crooked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

No one but no one knows how to do a good assymetrical chunked shag with left-side flip anymore. That's why I'm stickin' with my Flobee.

King, I think you should curl your bangs and spray the living fuck out of them. Put on a Warrant t-shirt and peg-roll your jeans and you'll look just like Amber Cramer from third-period Comp class. Ahhhh, memories...

message 6: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) There is nothing that a gallon of Aquanet and a high-powered blowdryer can't fix, even the worst of bangs.

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy king, you need to get yourself a razor comb. there is no haircut that a nice (read: calculatedly erratic and a little bit choppy) razoring can't turn a little edgier. then get yourself some wax (hair wax, not wax wax) and you should be good to rock.

but one thing: bangs? do you look like tom cruise now (i actually have no idea what you look like, but he's the only man i can think of who has bangs...)? you poor man. i think you need a new barber if the one you have puts bangs on men.

but personally, i LOOOOOOVE haircuts. but that's because i'm crazy and i have this weird need to constantly change my hair (is it red? is it black? straight? wavy? bangs? layers? who knows from day to day!) but i have a stylist i've been going to (and whom i used to go clubbing with in my party girl days) for YEARS, so he knows what i like and how to accomplish it now. he also gives me a discount, so i can actually afford to indulge my addiction.

david: i totally had that (at least i think) exact haircut a couple of months ago! but then paris hilton did it (kind of, but it was close enough), so i chopped it off and now it's like Major Motoko Kusanagi from ghost in the shell. although red and not purple. and not animated. come to cincinnati, i'll hook you up. :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.