Musique Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 408 (408 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Trees surrounding a shimmering silver blue lake where students come to rewind.

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jun 10, 2015 06:47PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
Jake and Mayrose walked to the edge of the sand Mayrose took her shoes off and stuck her feet in the water.
"It's nice isn't" Maybell said (the ghost).
"Hey Maybell yeah it is. Come join Jake." Mayrose said to jake and Maybell.
"ok." he said as he walked over

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
"I really miss you. What's it like." Mayrose asked her dead sister.
"It's definitely different I think I like life better than this." Maybell said then all 3 of them started to laugh

message 4: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victoria walks over to the lake with a huge headache and sits down on the shore. She sees others and waves at them, "Hello."

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"hey" Mayrose and Maybell say at the same time they began to laugh again.
"Hey victoria." Jake said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16... guess where shes from )) Walked twards the beach, avoiding the other. She was very shy...mostly because she was new and didnt know anyone

message 7: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She walks over to Jake a bit creepier out, "Tell me we met before?" Vicky waves at Katniss to see if she'll come over.

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"more less but I've heard of you." Jake said."This is mayrose my girlfriend and Maybell." He said as he pointed to both.
"hi" they both said at the same time.

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(I have to go, bye(

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss, walked over to the group "Hello" she said, her accent very heavy

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"hey" Mayrose and Maybell said at the same time."I'm mayrose and this is my sister Maybell" Mayrose said

"I have to go bye." Maybell said as she disappeared. "I really miss her." Mayrose said to Jake.
"I know."

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(bye)

message 13: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky nods her head at Jake and the girls. Her earlier meeting with Jasmine and a girl freaked her out big time and she was having a hard time letting it go. "I love your accent," Vicky smiles, "I'm Victoria Andrews."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye :( ))

"Katniss rubbed the back of her neck, feeling like an intruder

message 15: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( See ya! ))

"Mayrose is just going to shoot arrows at me. What would you like to do?" She smiles.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(who ae u asking...))

message 17: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Damn! Wrong roleplay... Sorry, I was riding my bike while sending that. ))

message 18: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Ignore the one with the arrow please ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((okayyyyyy))

message 20: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Thank you! ))

Vicky walks over to Katniss and smiles faintly still thinking of Ai, "How do you do?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very well, and you?" katniss replied, bowing her head slightly

message 22: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I wish I could say the same," Vicky scratches her head stressfully before stretching it out, "It's really nice to meet you."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its nice to meet you as well" Katniss said

((someone please be whereing a sweater, i need to say ' i like your jumper'))

message 24: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Vicky is wearing a sweater then :) ))

"What's you name?" She asks not remembering if Karniss told her or not.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Katniss Everdeen" she replied then added "Oh, and i like your jumper"

message 26: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Katniss Everdeen. That has a nice ring to it! Ah, thank you! Wait, I'm wearing a jumper?" She asks wondering what a jumper is.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you. and i belinve americans call jumpers, whats the word. ah yes! sweaters"

message 28: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She runs her hand down her sides along her sweater, "Ah, my sweater! Thank you, I am going to start using jumpers, it sounds cooler than a sweater."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss laughed"well, you might have to teach me how to speak ameican"

message 30: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Sure, I'll love to. But just to warn you, our slang isn't as cool as yours." She admits.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"obviosly, but i want to fit in dont i?" ((BYE))

message 32: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( See ya! ))

Vicky smiles, "True, but I'm sure us Americans wouldn't mind. It's different and really lovely to hear."

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I'm on fow about an hour

message 34: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Random question what is your favorite place to be at the school?" Mayrose asked everyone."Mine is the lake because me and Maybell hang out here."
"I like the garden believe it or not." Jake said

message 35: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Hmm..." Vicky shrugs, "Of the places that I went to...the storage room! I don't know, I just find it relaxing to me."

message 36: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I like the lake, even though I died here It still is my favorite place." Maybell said as she appeared scarring Mayrose.
"Hey can I ask you a question? How did you die." Mayrose asked.
"I went for a swim in the lake for about 10 minutes. Someone came up from behind and shoved my head under water till I stopped fighting."
"That's how you died. I would have thought something else." Jake said. Mayrose hit him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Loliepop wrote: "(( See ya! ))

Vicky smiles, "True, but I'm sure us Americans wouldn't mind. It's different and really lovely to hear.""

Katniss smiled "thank you"

message 38: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jun 11, 2015 03:13PM) (new)

"Hey katniss where is your favorite place to be in the school?" Mayrose asked.
"Mine is at the lake, even though I died here It still is my favorite place."
"my favorite place is the lake also.Which reminds me." Mayrose said as she quick ran to her room and back with paper and some pencils.
"what's that for rossie." Jake asked
"I want to redo room 116 and the old cypress hall."

message 39: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"What?! Y-y-you're a ghost?!" Vicky backs away and bumps into Katniss, "I met a ghost earlier...she wasn't very friendly...she p-p-put a curse one me..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2015 03:16PM) (new)

"My favorite place... hmmm thats hard. i like the great hall. mostly because i found a small hidy hole there" katiss steadys vicky

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Don't worry I wont hurt you if you hurt my sister well.yeah." Maybell said
"I'm surprised you didn't notice. I mean she disappeared , then came back and we look exactly alike>" Mayrose said.
"Sometimes I have a hard time telling the difference. I knew one was dead." Jake said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss nodded her head at jakes responce "where i live there are many ghosts, i learned to accept them"

message 43: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky nods her head a bit relieved, "I didn't see that she disappeared..."

message 44: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"I did. Are you sure everyone can see me?" Maybell said
"Yes Maybell."
"Victoria I am the kind of ghost that protects and only curses when someone messes with someone I love."
"We came here together and she died a few days after we got there."
"yeah." She sighed.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss rubbed her eyes, "I am going to sleep. The jet lag is catching up to me"

message 46: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

(how about it's night outside.)
nIGHT" Mayrose said.

message 47: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Goodnight Katniss, sweet dreams." Vicky waves goodbye at Katniss and then taking a few steps closer to Maybell, Mayrose, and Jake, "That is sad...I am sorry I freaked out. Like a few minutes ago a ghost just screamed a cruse at me and disappeared for no reason...I was just startled."

message 48: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Jun 11, 2015 03:35PM) (new)

"I would't be surprise I cursed a boy."
"Maybell."
"what he scared me."
"Yeah and I know who that guy was."Jake said in a serious not funny voice
"who" Mayrose asked.
"um it was um-"
"It was me."Jake said
"next time don't scare me."
"I thought you were Mayrose."

message 49: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky laughs, "Can't you like un-curse him?"

message 50: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"Probably but I don't know how."
"Thanks alot." Jake said annoyed.
"look I told you when I cursed you'don't even do that again. never scare me.' and then you yelled.'I thought you were Mayrose.' Then I dissapeared and accidently cursed you."
"Nice job at it too. Now I can't have grapes."
"Sorry."
"Calm down Jake it was an accident."
"And that was the last time I got them mixed up."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9