Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

Shadowhunters TV Show Updates!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,910 (1910 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments As we know Dominic Sherwood is out NEW Jace in the upcoming TV series Shadowhunters which is TMI. I'm super excited about this and I've been gathering information everyday, so everyone who's interested in being updated then I'll be posting news about the TV show process :) so far they are having casting sessions right now at this very moment!

message 2: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 75 comments Thanks! Keep me updated please :) I'm so looking forward to this show

message 3: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Me too! I will keep you guys updated :)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dillistin | 14 comments Thank you so much!! I cannot wait for this show :)

message 5: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments No problem! oh my God I think they already chose clary because a week or two ago they said Dom had already been practicing with some Clary's and maybe they casting another character now

message 6: by Savy (last edited Apr 29, 2015 04:09PM) (new)

Savy Amber | 70 comments But they haven't told us? Ruuuuuude!

message 7: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments I know, I mean, they took a while to announce that they had a Jace and then they took more to say who WAS the Jace they had chosen >.>

message 8: by em ♥ (new)

em ♥ (bbtheque) Well they should be telling us by now, the shooting is supposed to start by mid May :/

message 9: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 75 comments Agreed! All this waiting is killing me

message 10: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments I think they are making it more exciting for us and I'm okay with that. They might start telling us like a week before the shooting lol

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 69 comments No more waiting. Bring it on!!

message 12: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Heck Yeah! I can't wait for the show >.> I want to see beautiful Jace :')

message 13: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) | 129 comments I feel that the wait for this is even worse than when I had to wait for the movie!

message 14: by Mirou (new)

Mirou | 22 comments I'm not so optimistic about this TV show, I think there is a good chance that it would be a big flop ..

message 15: by Savy (new)

Savy Amber | 70 comments I am excited either way. I plan on making my friends (non of which know about TMI) watch it with me just so I can explain it and laugh at their reactions. Thats the plan >:)

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (whimsicalnarratives) | 3 comments The ShadowhuntersTV twitter account has said that they will give us clues as to which two cast members/characters are being announced tomorrow if we get the hashtag: #shadowhunters trending on twitter!

So if you are interested head on over to your twitter accounts and let's get this trending! :D

message 17: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Yeah I read that earlier while I was at work hahaha I hate these people.... I'm dying to know already

message 18: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Clue #1 One character is Male and the other is Female

Clue #2 One of the characters is a shadowhunter

I think it's Clary and Simon :D yay so yeah you have to use the #shadowhunters and tomorrow they will tell us!

message 19: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 75 comments Sweet!!! So excited!!

message 20: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments It might be Isabelle and Simon

message 21: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 75 comments It could also be Alec. It said one of the characters is a shadowhunter. The girl could be a downworlder for all we know :D

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan Parrish I am so excited for the TV show to come out!!

message 23: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Or it could be clary and Magnus of Alec and Magnus!

message 24: by Sami (new)

Sami Johnson | 21 comments I am not a big fan of who they picked for Simon...but Izzy is cool

message 25: by Sami (new)

Sami Johnson | 21 comments Emeraude Tobia and Alberto Rosende

message 26: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Simon and Isabelle!

message 27: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments I just saw it... I'm at work but I couldn't stop myself from checking it out ! Yus!!

message 28: by Sara (new)

Sara Deichman (saradeichman) | 16 comments I think today's casting is actually really good. I thought ew when I first saw Simon but honestly I know they'll make it work- along with jace. And izzy is absolutely perfect OMG

message 29: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments I agree and like I said before, I want an accurate story no matter if clary is Asian or black or Mexican, I only want a good story

message 30: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (livbet) | 20 comments Izzy looks good. Simon and Jace...no.

message 31: by em ♥ (new)

em ♥ (bbtheque) New Simon is a bit too... Not very Simon. But hey! New faces, that's a good thing right? RIGHT!? Abc family don't mess this up.

message 32: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 11 comments Not how I pictured either of them.

message 33: by Kerri (new)

Kerri (Herondalle) | 69 comments I LOVE ISABELLE, this somewhat along the lines of what I imagined her like

message 34: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Itxamara wrote: "I agree and like I said before, I want an accurate story no matter if clary is Asian or black or Mexican, I only want a good story"

Everyone keeps saying they want the story right after the movie was really off track and saying that they wouldn't care if the characters looked different and not caring if Clary was Asian/black or whatever is going off the storyline and would be just as bad.

message 35: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (whimsicalnarratives) | 3 comments My response for Simon casting: It feels like I'm going through a break up with "Robbie" Simon because of this I'm having trouble committing to "Alberto" Simon.

Overall, I think they look great as a unit, but the real test will be that first episode. I'm excited to see the rest of this cast and more pre-production posts.

message 36: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments I'm all in for these new actors

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura | 70 comments Not too sure about the new Simon but I think that's just because I liked Robert Sheehan as Simon. Then I like the new Isabelle I think she suits :) can't wait for the series to come out though!!!!

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict (courtneyakathebookaddict) | 33 comments So far I love all the castings. Ive learnt not to bitch about the casting choices until Ive seen the actors actually act their parts. But so far Im VERY happy. I really hope they keep this up.

I also think it helps that Im keeping my expectations really low flr this tv show. Im trying not to look at it as a book-to-tv show adaptation and more as just a tv show. I dont really care if the actors dont look like the characters. I think its the acting and the portrayals of the characters that is more important. Oh and I hope they stay somewhat true to the book plotlines but still I dont mind if they add in things. Just remember everyone that things will be added in and things will be different and if you complain about every little thing you're not going to enjoy this tv show at all. Just give it a chance.

message 39: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 75 comments The three that have been cast so far are pretty good. The true test though will be whether they can pull it off in the actual show. They can look the part but can they act it is another question

message 40: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments Like I said before I'm all in aka I'm not expecting much

message 41: by Yu Fan (new)

Yu Fan (yufannx) | 9 comments I love the new Isabelle, and I'm not so sure about Simon but I'm willing to give a chance, especially because it's probably me who's too attached to Robert Sheehan who played such an excellent Simon.

message 42: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments Omg. The cast they have chosen (so far) is not passing my test

message 43: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments Omg. The cast they have chosen (so far) is not passing my test

message 44: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) | 129 comments Everyone has been following one of the producers on Twitter for all of the casting news @Yamoone.

message 45: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments Im going on google :P I just type Shadowhunters Tv and a bunch of sites have updates

message 46: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) OMG I love the new Isabelle!! Not too sure about the guy that plays Simon but I'll have to wait and see. Does anyone know if this TV series will air in Australia?

message 47: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 779 comments We don't know but probably will show after the premier season

message 48: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments Omg #WhoIsClary today!!!!!!

message 49: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Fong (alexafong) | 3 comments We are going to find out who Clary is today?!?!

message 50: by eman! (new)

eman! (emanisfunky) | 34 comments Yas!!! Il post once i find out :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39