The Legend of Zelda: Lost Tales discussion

Open Characters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 353 comments Mod
These characters are open for the taking. I made this mostly because I saw an awesome fanmade zelda game called "Clockwork Empire", and I thought it'd be good to create a roleplay about it, only tweaking a few bits.

description

description

description

description

description

description

I was thinking that Link could have sort of a split reincarnation thing going on. The half of him with the triforce is a hostile-to-all Gerudo, who will protect the shrine of the master sword at all costs. Think male Shiek, only more bad@ss and ninja-ly. The image is not mine, I just edited it a bit to look more Gerudo-ish.

description

message 2: by Lexa (new)

I'm calling "dibs" on triforce-Link. Also, I forgot to mention, custom characters can also be used in the soon-to-come roleplay. The story is set around 2000 years after twilight princess.

Any ideas for the incentive? It has to include all of the locations, etc... The foglands can be sort of an equivalent to "Hyrule field"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 3 comments is midna open for me to claim? I mean i absolutely love her

message 4: by Lexa (last edited Nov 28, 2015 01:23AM) (new)

Oh, this group died years ago. At least, it seems like years ago. And yeah! Midna's the best companion ever... Why, Mids, why?...