Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Beauty Can Kill / The River Is Cold (Vega 2-In-1 Mystery Reader Volume 1, #1)
Adding New Books > Help fix detail on newly created book request

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shawn | 19 comments Hello - I added this book (I'll be adding the cover in a bit) and while doing so made two small mistakes that I can't seem to edit.

I made the book part of a series, as it was Volume 1, Number 1 of the "Vega 2-In-1 Mystery Reader" series - that old format of two paperback novels back to back (like Ace used to do), and that's where the two mistakes come in:

1 - I named the series "Vega 2-In-I Mystery Reader" instead of the correct "Vega 2-In-1 Mystery Reader" ("I" when it should be "1").

2 - In trying to fix that I actually added the series status to it a second time by mistake.

Is there any way to fix this?

message 2: by lethe (last edited Apr 29, 2015 10:42AM) (new)

lethe | 13664 comments 1 - Corrected this (you can only do this on the series edit page).

2 - No idea how to get rid of the second listing. The series had been created twice. I deleted one of them.

Shawn | 19 comments Thanks so much!

Shawn | 19 comments Oh my... well, I'm sorry to say that I should have read further on "series", as this is a series like the Ace Double series and not a series set in a shared fictional universe, so looking at the Ace Double entries, it should be a series at all and instead just have the title as:

Beauty Can Kill / The River Is Cold (Vega 2-In-1 Mystery Reader Volume 1, #1).

How does one access the aforementioned "series edit" page?

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13664 comments And I should have known better as well :)

https://www.goodreads.com/series/1526...

On the series page, click on the tiny little 'edit' underneath the description.

At the bottom of the page is the delete option.

Shawn | 19 comments Thank you again!