1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Ryan and Scout

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ (hollywaug) | 22673 comments Mod
Ta daaa

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments I found it :D

message 3: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Yes you did lol

message 4: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis Baker was strolling down the busy streets of New York City, wearing leggings, a flannel shirt and a grey beanie on top of her head. Her pale white braid cascaded over her left shoulder. She sighed softly as she ducked into a coffee shop and waited in line, fishing out her wallet from her bag slung over her shoulder.

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick Chedler yawned as he made his way down the side walk. His tied swayed gently with his walk and he quickly pulled the sleeves of his dress shirt back up to his elbows. He stepped inside the coffee shop, ducking his head slightly and looking at he ground as he did. Nick stepped into line and ran a hand through his dry brown hair. He looked down at the girl in front of. Her hair was straight white, maybe even silver. He shrugged and looked back up to the menu. "Whatever..." He whispered.

message 6: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis blinked when she heard someone speak from behind her, her hand pausing over a find dollar bill. She half turned and looked over her shoulder at the guy now standing behind her. "I'm sorry?" She questioned, raising a pale eyebrow elegantly high.

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments "Hm?" Nicks eyes widened slightly and he looked down at the girl. "Oh uh... Sorry." A small laugh escaped his lips. "I was just thinking about something. Didn't mean to bother you." Nick scratched the back of his head and have an awkward shrug as he looked down at his feet.

message 8: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis furrowed her brows and took a brief look at his chest, briefly hearing the strong pounding of his heart, a gift she has because of her....ability. She nodded and turned back around, walking up to the front counter to order. "Same as usual Lex?" The barista, a young guy around her age, asked. Lexis smiled and nodded. "Yes please. But make it a venti please." The barista nodded and wrote her name on the cup. "Coming right up!"

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick smiled to himself as he looked over his shoulder. "Cute name... Lex..." The words were under his breath, hardly making any disturbance in the quiet cafe setting. He looked back down at the floor and waited as Lex's drink was made. He started humming quietly, the toon of Yankee Doodle vibrating from behind his lips.

message 10: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

"Thanks Ben," Lexis smiled and moved to the side, waiting around where the finished drinks were placed. Her phone started to ring, the song 'I'm An Albatraoz" echoing around the cafe. Lexis sheepishly looked around and fished her phone out of her pocket, grimacing at the caller ID, then swiped her thumb and held the phone to her ear. "Yeah? I know." She sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm getting coffee right now. No, I can't get you one." She smirked, biting her lip.

message 11: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments As Nick began to order his drink he was distracted by the not-so-familiar song coming from Lex's phone. He let out a small laugh and finished his order. "Just black coffee please. And one of those blueberry pastry things... Those look good..." He dug through his pockets and snatched his wallet from within the denim folds. "Here... We go..." He mumbled as he took out a ten and handed it to Ben. "Thanks."

message 12: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

"Venti caramel frap with extra foam for Lex?" One of the other baristas called, placing the beverage on the counter. "Shit, gotta go Levi. Yeah I'll see you soon. Bye." She locked her phone and slipped into her bag, walking up to the counter, retrieving her drink. "Thanks!" She said cheerfully, taking a long sip. She then walked around the line, heading out of the cafe.

message 13: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick stepped to the side and looked after. talk to her? Or not? Maybe... Yeah. His drink was pretty simple and for the pastry all that had to be done was grab it from under the counter. The barista called his name and he grabbed the coffee and snack before stepping out of the store and looking either way down the sidewalk. He hoped to see her bright white hair sticking out amongst the small crowd.

message 14: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis sipped her drink as she exited the cafe and strolled down the sidewalk, easily moving through the thick crowds of tourists and actual New Yorkers. She took a sharp left, then a right, the crowd thinning a little. She walked up to a theatre and tried the front doors, but they were locked. God damnit Levi...Sighing deeply, Lexis strutted around the side of the building and yanked open the side stage door where props were carried in and out during a show, and ducked inside.

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments He sighed and shook his head. "Damn it." Nick took a left and as he kept scanning the crowds of people moving along the sidewalk. "Damn I hope she went this way." As Nick brushed shoulders with people and bumped his way through a group of tourists he sighed and ran his hands down his face Lost her

message 16: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis crept down the dark, eerie hallway that had random props pushed up against the walls. She heard faint noises in the distance, followed by heartbeats. Three. Smirking, Lexis exited the corridor and found herself back stage. She crept around the wall and stood at the wings, watching the three men that stood on stage, a few chairs scattered about. One of the three guys with dark hair gazed up, dangling a bottle of Jack between his fingers. "Lex! Finally!" He hollered, snickering. The other two, a ginger guy and a guy with almost the same hair as Lexis smiled at her. "Hello boys. Sorry for the delay." She strutted on rage, sipping her drink.

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick continued walking down the street until he found himself right outside of his towering apartment building. He stepped through the tall glass doors and, as he had been for the past month, complained about the broken elevator. He groaned and slowly began the trek to the top floor of his building. Once he finally reached his apartment he sat down beside the window and looked out over the city. "I wish I could fly. That'd be cool."

message 18: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

The red head, Jacob, grinned as she sauntered over, reaching his arms out toward her. She obliged, sitting down sideways on his lap, wrapping an around his shoulders as he stepped his arms around her waist. "How was your day babe?" He murmured in her ear. She smiled and bit her lip, shrugging her shoulders. "Alright i guess. Yours?" He also shrugged. "Fine." Levi, the blonde clapped his hands to get their attention. "Stop smoochin. We got a show to plan." The dark haired boy, Heath, nodded in agreement. "Yes please. I have to pick up my mom in a half hour".

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments "Maybe I could go to that show tonight..." He murmured. Nick nodded to himself and scanned the rooftops for the theatre. He locked his eyes onto it and smiled. "Hi." He mumbled. Nick stood up and went back into his bedroom with a small yawn. With a terrible accent he put one arm into the arm and the other to his chest, "to nap or not to nap?"

message 20: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

The four of them spent the next hour or so planning for their show that would happen tonight at eight o'clock sharp. They hosted a show like this every other week and it was always a great turn out. The crowds specifically liked Lexis's part of the show. The audience was fooled and thought their tricks were fake for entertainment purposes, but that wasn't the truth. They all had little special things they could do and they all decided a few years ago to make money off it. After their meeting, the door of them left the theatre through the back door, planning to meet back there at six. Heath and Jacob went a separate way after kissing Lexis on the cheek. Lexis and Levi talked quietly together as they made their way home to their apartment.

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments After a few hours had passed Nick began getting ready for the show that was coming up at eight. He pulled on some jeans, a black shirt and an old leather jacket. Once he was done dressing he sat down at his computer and began scrolling through the endless depths of Tumblr. "I hate this website." He mumbled as pictures of cats and other random things scrolled past him.

message 22: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

By this time Lexis and her friends were back at the theatre, that was now open and letting people in. The posters hung around the street the theatre was on we're pretty vague, but we're still eerie and mysterious. They called themselves "The Lions and The Minx", and the majority of the posters were just a silhouette of Lexis's body. Lexis was in her dressing room, getting ready. She had on a silk red robe and her hair in a towel. Levi was working the front desk, handing out tickets and advertising a chance to win a meeting with the entertainers after the show.

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick walked up to the entrance with his head down and took one of the tickets. "Evening, thanks." He gave a small nod and continued into the theatre (after paying?). He took his seat in the back of the middle seating section. "Hope this is good." He mumbled as he cracked his fingers one at a time. He furrowed his brow as he began scanning his eyes across the backs of unfamiliar heads, many of which were died odd colors.

message 24: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

The atmosphere in the theatre was very musky and a strong smell of incense hung around in the air. The thick red curtain were closed. A gentleman beside Nick, bounced his knee excitedly. "Aw man, this is gonna be great." He muttered to himself.

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick turned his attention to the man beside him. "Have you been to one of these before? This is my first time so I don't really know what goes on." Nick laughed lightly and put his hand on the back of his neck. "It seems like a really interesting show, thats for sure." Nick nodded and took a look back up at the stage.

message 26: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

He looked to him and nodded eagerly, rubbing his goatee. "Oh yeah. I was here last week. It's quite the show. The stuff they do is freakin' amazing." He grinned. "Oh, and don't get me started on the Minx. MMMM." He groaned and chuckled, winking.

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments He gave him kind of an awkward smiled and nodded as he looked away. "Okay..." He check his phone. 7:59. Nick stared intently at the massive curtains that hung down from the rafters above the stage. They were seemingly made of velvet but he doubted it. They were probably some cheap impression. The lights in the theatre began to dim and a hush fell over the crowd.

message 28: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

A minute later, the thick curtains slowly opened, whooshing as they retracted behind the wings. A spotlight blinked on, enlightening centre stage, where a young man stood in a stark-white suit with a black vest and a black tie. His his brown hair was slicked back and a lace grey mask covered his eyes. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to The Lions and The Minx; a show like non other where four specially gifted individuals perform the unthinkable; the undoable!" His voice boomed around the packed theatre.

message 29: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments The bright white suite and the young mans booming voice instantly brought him to attention. As if on cue, everyone's backs straightened and all speaking stopped dead. Attention was completely on the man in the center of the stage. Nick smiled widely as the show went underway.

message 30: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

"First off, before we start, I'd like to inform you all of a missing person." He said, frowning dramatically and sweeping his gaze over the crowd. "There is a particular individual apart of this group that doesn't like to be found. We like to call her, 'The Minx.'" He paused as the crowed exploded into soft whispers. "When our lovely lady is not on stage, keep an eye out for her around you. If you spot her, let us know." He winked. "How? Easy. Our little Minx is an excellent observer, so she'll know if your lying." He grinned.
"I'm going to see her this time, I know it." The guy beside him snickered.
"So, with that, let the show began!" He roared.

message 31: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nicks eyebrows shot up in surprise. "This is an interesting way to run the show. What happens if you find the minx?" He asked. "And how do you tell the guy up there once you have found her? Or do they just know?" He asked with a light laugh.

message 32: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

The man leaned in close to reply to him quietly. "Everyone has there own way of indicating they spotted her. A lot of people lie. Sometimes Muriel's people spot her at once. Then the choice is up to her." He grinned. "I'd just nod your head or something. It's up to you." He shrugged. "Oh, and the seeker usually gets a kiss." He chuckled.
Just then, a beam attached to two ropes lowered from the ceiling. Lexis sat on the centre of the beam, her back to the audience and her ankles crossed politely, dangling in the air. The crowd started to cheer.
"That's her," he whispered. "Keep an eye out for that little red number around the end of the show." He smirked.

message 33: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments "Oh, thats her?" He mumbled. "Something seems familiar about her..." Nick scratched his nose and shrugged it off. He watched as she landed lightly on the floor and focused on her hair. "Hm... Oh! Its her..." He smiled and laughed lightly. "I saw her this morning at coffee I think."

message 34: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis kept her back to the crowd as she hopped off the beam, or more like spun upside down off it, landing perfectly on her feet, and straightening up, arms up on the air and back arched like a gymnast. The crowd cheered and she took ahold of the beam again, tugging on it. It lifted a little higher and she swung up on it, facing the audience now. She had on elegant makeup, dark eyeliner outlining her eyes, making them look brighter and more alert. Her lips were painted red, matching her outfit. She wore black booty shorts and a sequinned bandoo styled top, her flat stomach bare. She had a belly button piercing and the charm that hung from it was a skull. Her hair was braided down her back like it was earlier that day, and she had black cat hers on top of her head. Once she was raised high enough, she let go of the ropes on either side of her and fell back, making the crowd gasp. She gripped the back with the back of her knees, dangling upside down. The crowd cheered and she smiled sweetly, elaborating the arch in her back, running her free hands up her body seductively.
"You lucky bastard." The guy growled.

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments "Yeah. Its her." He laughed. "Didn't expect her to have this kind of job. And I didn't know she had such a nice body..." He mumbled the last part. He watched as her hands ran around her body and everywhere in between. "I'll find her." He grinned.

message 36: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis reached up and grabbed ahold of the bar, hanging upside down still as she flipped off and landed without toppling over. The crowd cheered and she bowed, and prepared for her next set of tricks. She performed a series of acro tricks, showing off her flexibility and long legs. The entire time he had to crowd going crazy; pausing here and there between tricks to do a sexy move.
"Good luck mate." He snickered.

message 37: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments He nodded and grinned. This is a pretty interesting show. Maybe I'll come again. Nick watched as Lexis, or the Minx, spun and twirled and danced in front of the crowd. Maybe I can ask her about this if I see her at the coffee shop again Nick laughed lightly and nodded to himself at the thought.

message 38: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Lexis concluded her last trick, which was an ariel(cartwheel without using her hands) and posed. The crowd roared and some stood up and hollered. Lexis bowed and gasped playfully as Heath and Jack came out of the wings. She placed her finger on her lips to hush the audience and skipped away off stage, giggling madly.

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Red | 25 comments Nick laughed lightly and clapped his hands. "That was quite the performance she put on. I hope the rest of the show can keep up!" As the crowd began to quiet down once more and as she skipped away he settled comfortably into his chair to watch the show.

message 40: by ᎻꮖꮐꮋᏞꭺꭰꭹ, Hell is empty and all the devils are here. (new)

Heath strutted up to centre stage, Jack in tow. "That was a lovely performance from our lovely Minx, but it won't be the first time she'll be on this stage." He grinned, and Jack snickered. "Let me ask you all a question," Heath's voice boomed. "Who here likes to play with fire?" He grinned as a few random people said yes and others cheered. Heath smirked and planted his feet firmly on the stage, and rubbed his hands together. He then cupped his hands over his mouth, paused for three seconds and dropped his hands just as a gulf of fire shot out of his mouth.