Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney Jane (new)

Courtney Jane (misscjane) | 4 comments Hi,

I'm a new beta reader looking to help if I can! I don't have any professional 'editing' experience but happy to give honest opinion of your work.

I like reading romance, chick-lit, ya, crime, fantasy and mystery. I'm not overly keen on sci-fi or horror.

If you think I could be of help to you just PM me on here!

message 2: by Lydie (new)

Lydie | 16 comments Hi Courtney,
I've completed a 90k contemporary romance. A little steamy but not erotica. Looking for a beta-reader who enjoys the genre. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 4 comments Hi Courtney,

I have written a short romance story (just under 1000 words) This is about a woman who has an affair, but then the bloke stops all contact with her, until her husband contacts him as his wife has been involved in an accident and discovers he has become a father.

I was wondering if you would be interested?

many thanks

Lisa x

message 4: by Shelly (last edited May 03, 2015 02:13PM) (new)

Shelly Davis | 8 comments Hi Courtney, I have a 135,000 word Contemporary NA Romance. Here's the synopsis...

The story is about a girl named Antonia, Toni for short. Toni's a normal teenage girl with insecurities and fears, but she's also an incredibly talented mechanic. Toni has great friends and a devoted father by her side, but somehow she still finds herself in a bad relationship. Her high school boyfriend destroys her self-esteem and her self-worth to the point that she truly believes that she's worthless.

When Toni is placed as an intern on one of the most talented and popular race teams in NASCAR, she's overjoyed. She worked hard to earn her place on the team. All that hard work and dedication were nothing but distractions from her past. It's not until the famous driver that she's working with starts to show her interest is she forced to confront the horrors of her past.

Will Toni be able to get beyond her fears to find true love? Or will that fear run her life forever?

Julius loves racing. He loves the life and freedom it gives him. He loves living his life at 200 miles per hour. Every week he races for his life, speeding away from the demons that haunt his past and have turned his heart cold.
Can Julius find peace? Can the broken girl and the damaged boy find their way to one another?

Let me know if you're interested, Courtney. shellydavisauthor@gmail.com

Thanks,
Shelly

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 20 comments Hello Courtney I have a YA Fantasy I need read. It begins with a 20 year-old man who is living with a bitter betrayal and thinking he was alone in the world, being pulled into a hidden limbo. He learns of four revolving realms (Earth is included) and learns he has some pretty unique abilities. Someone in the realm hemisphere is causing strange deaths and disappearances. It falls on the antagonist's shoulders to figure out who is behind the havoc as well as learning people he thought were friends may be enemies.

The novel is aimed at 14+ ages. It is about 105 K. I would love your feedback if you have time. I'm looking to submit to publishers or self-publish mid-summer. Thank you

Emily

message 6: by Leanne (new)

Leanne Francis | 2 comments Hi Courtney,
I have a completed 100,000 word contemporary romance that I'd love some feedback on.
Would you be interested in reading it?
Let me know
Lfrancis18@live.com
Thank you
Leanne

Angie'sLilNeckofAuthorWorld | 17 comments Hi
just wondering if you have time to read something around 25,000 words Love story with sex..

message 8: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Moore | 32 comments Do you have any time to read a 77k romance/erotic story with the possibility of a 84k sequel? Let me know.
LTW

message 9: by Carla (new)

Carla Doria (carladoria) | 10 comments Hi, I have a short story (3286 words) and I'm looking for a very honest review. Would you be interested in reading it?
Thanks!

message 10: by Ana (new)

Ana | 28 comments Courtney Jane wrote: "Hi,

I'm a new beta reader looking to help if I can! I don't have any professional 'editing' experience but happy to give honest opinion of your work.

I like reading romance, chick-lit, ya, crim..."

Hi Courtney Jane,

I'm looking for beta readers for the first book in a completed trilogy. It's a ya/na genre with some mild fantasy elements. Please feel free to email to discuss further if you're interested: anawrighting@gmail.com.

Thank you!