What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Paranormal Romance - Lion Shifter Cowboy [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments I'm looking for a book that I recently saw, but failed to write down. I haven't read it except for the description, so sorry ahead of time if I don't have a lot of information.

The book is about a lion shifter who is a lion and is in trouble and about to lose his ranch from a shady businessman. The heroine is very rich and is buying up property and prevent the shady businessman from obtaining it. The hero doesn't want her help, but she is going to no matter what.

That is about all I remember.

message 2: by So, I Read This Book Today (last edited May 02, 2015 12:19PM) (new)

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments Is this it? To Lie With Lions (Wolf Rock Shifters, #4) by Carina Wilder

alo, there is a Goodreads page with lion shifter books listing
https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/...

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments So, I Read This Book Today wrote: "Is this it? To Lie With Lions (Wolf Rock Shifters, #4) by Carina Wilder

alo, there is a Goodreads page with lion shifter books listing
https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/..."

No, it's not the correct book, but now I'm interested in reading this as well.

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments ;-) the thing is, I think I remember seeing the book, but the cowboy part wasn't interesting to me, so I blew it off - and now I am trying to figure out what it was just because you jogged my OCD button! LOL

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana Rising (dianaruthr) Jennifer wrote: "I'm looking for a book that I recently saw, but failed to write down. I haven't read it except for the description, so sorry ahead of time if I don't have a lot of information.

The book is about a..."

How about Loving the Lion? Loving the Lion (Mail-Order Mates #1) by Lola Kidd

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments No it's not, but I'm now interested in reading this as well.

message 7: by Witch (new)

Witch | 29 comments I think it might be: Jace by Kathi S Barton.... Jace The Pride of the Double Deuce by Kathi S. Barton

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments This was it. Solved!!

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments Whee! I love it when things come together....

message 10: by Witch (new)

Witch | 29 comments Hehehe me too!!