The Challenge Factory discussion

End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)
This topic is about End of Days
2015 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Laila, Stacey, Jenne, Angie Elle & Nichole - End of Days

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5840 comments Mod
Laila, Stacey, Jenne & Nichole - End of Days

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16365 comments Mod
I bought the audio, I just don't know if I can fit it in

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Do it do it do it!

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenne wrote: "Do it do it do it!"

you are always roping me into one of your reads:D

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Who me? *whistles innocently*

Nichole | 1862 comments You can do it, Ezi :) I didn't even have this on my radar for May. It's been a while and I forgot! Yeah, I might need to do some skimming as well to brush up...

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to crash this buddy read. I 'read' the first two through audio, and I've pre-ordered this one on audio, and that's how I plan to read it! I love this series.

I'm so curious to know what kind of past Belial and Raffe share. I hope we get some of that. (Excuse any name misspellings. The audio doesn't help with that. LOL)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Glad to have you join Angie Elle! I'm curious about that too!

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Looking forward to this but not looking forward to the series ending!
I've pre-ordered it for kindle so will be ready whenever....

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Thanks, Jenne! :)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 498 comments Anyone who wants to jump in, feel free to join us =)

I've pre-ordered it too, so whenever you guys wanna start I'll be good to go

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Two more days! Eeeeeeeeeeeeep! :)

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Angie Elle wrote: "Two more days! Eeeeeeeeeeeeep! :)"

Can't wait!

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Me too!!!!!

Nichole | 1862 comments I just finished listening to the first 2 books again, so everything is fresh! Bring it on.

Nichole | 1862 comments Chapter 3-(view spoiler)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I'm gonna start when I get back from getting the boys to school =]

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Nichole wrote: "Chapter 3-[spoilers removed]"

Me, too!

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Oddly enough, I'm sick today. Legitimately sick. I feel guilty for being sick at such a perfect time, but I am going to capitalize on it and read, read, read!

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Feel better Angie!
I'm on ch 9 (view spoiler)

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Oh wow you girls are quick. Haven't opened it as I'm on kindle and need time to read...

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I whisper synced it so I won't have to really put it down lol.

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 498 comments Just got to Ch. 8 (view spoiler)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Jenne wrote: "Feel better Angie!
I'm on ch 9 [spoilers removed]"

Thanks, Jenne! :)

message 25: by Angie Elle (last edited May 12, 2015 09:18AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments Laila Jane wrote: "Just got to Ch. 8 [spoilers removed]"

I agree. Something shaped him into who he is. It's interesting to be able to get that glimpse into his character.

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Jenne wrote: "I whisper synced it so I won't have to really put it down lol."

Good idea! I have never done that.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I like to when it's not too expensive. This one was like 10 or 11 all together.

Nichole | 1862 comments Jenne wrote: "Feel better Angie!
I'm on ch 9 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

I had to stop for a few hours and actually do some work :P Just starting Ch. 17 now. It's hard to believe this is the last book. It doesn't seem like it's enough for a conclusion. I have faith it will end well though.

I don't remember where things are in the book so I'll just put it all under Ch. 17 spoilers.
(view spoiler)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments At that point I was thinking too it didn't seem like she could wrap it all up either. Just finished ch 33 and it just set it all up (I think lol). The election scene was creepy!

Nichole's spoilers:
(view spoiler)

I think we all may end up liking Beliel by the end of this book. Right now Uriel is the major asshat!

Nichole | 1862 comments Oh, the election...yeah, I'm looking forward to that.

Ch. 21-(view spoiler)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Lmao loved that =]

Nichole | 1862 comments Well, that's an interesting way to do an election.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Lol

Nichole | 1862 comments Chapter 45-(view spoiler)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I felt the same way! I'm on the last bit, ch 68.

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments *sighs* I'm done....hope I don't get a book hangover from this. I won't comment till someone else finishes too.

Nichole | 1862 comments Ch. 56- (view spoiler)

Nichole | 1862 comments Finished! 4.5 stars.

(view spoiler)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Totally agree! The showdown was awesome!
(view spoiler)

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Boy I'm way back here in your dust;)!

Nichole | 1862 comments I'll still chat with you!

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments It was really a quick read. Helped that work wasn't killer today :)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Me too! It's still stewing in my mind.

Stacey Kennedy | 1063 comments Maybe I'll post a little later after I read a couple more chapters.. Liking it so far for sure. That sword needs to keep her mouth shut!;)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments The teddy bear is funny.

Nichole | 1862 comments I AM POOKY BEAR! Bow before me.

That cracks me up. It was really smart of her to disguise it like that. Intelligent girl, our Penryn.

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 498 comments I'm so jealous! I only got to Ch 25 before having to head into work. I just want to keeping reading!

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 232 comments I finished. I'm not sure what I'm going to rate it. I'm going to have to ponder this one for a bit. Another challenge read under my belt. Woot woot!

message 50: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ok. So I did listen to this today. LOL.
It was the best of the trilogy.

« previous 1