The Challenge Factory discussion

Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
This topic is about Reaper's Legacy
2015 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Sadie & LaurLa - Reaper's Legacy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5837 comments Mod
Sadie & LaurLa - Reaper's Legacy

LaurLa | 2628 comments Hey - what looks good for you? i'm thinking late next week or the one after, but let me know what works for you.

LaurLa | 2628 comments let's plan on the third week but we can check back in if it seems it could come earlier or fits SS for one of us or PtP or monoploy... uh, too many challenges, me thinks!

message 4: by LaurLa (last edited May 01, 2015 06:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

LaurLa | 2628 comments Sadie wrote: "Hahaha! I'm in PtP and SS. Didn't know there was Monopoly. DARN! Another challenge... lol."

If you're really interested in Monopoly, you could probably still join the game I'm in. We just started a week or so ago but each of us has really only rolled a couple of times maybe. I think you could still catch up - there's no timing issue (other than if you want to own the spot, you need to read for it before someone else does...). It's fun - similar to SS/SSS in that the spot your on directs your book choice(s), but it's more at your own pace. Here's our thread if you want to look at it... TCF Monopoly LaurLa vs Nichole vs Sarah
If you're interested, let me know and I'll the others if they mind you joining.

LaurLa | 2628 comments Sadie wrote: "You know... I never got the notification for this...."

I guess GR goes wonky every once in a while. I saw your post in the Monopoly sign-ups. I would have loved to have you join us but I saw you found a game... hope you enjoy it!

I'm reading Neanderthal Marries Human (Knitting in the City, #1.5) by Penny Reid and When We Met (Fool's Gold, #13) by Susan Mallery this weekend. After that, I could be up for our BR.

LaurLa | 2628 comments Sadie wrote: "LaurLa wrote: "Sadie wrote: "You know... I never got the notification for this...."

I guess GR goes wonky every once in a while. I saw your post in the Monopoly sign-ups. I would have loved to h..."

Lol... I can read whenever. It's on a challenge list for this month, so I'll eventually want to get to it, even if it's like the last day ;-) Let me know when you're ready... I have plenty other things I need to be reading too...