The Challenge Factory discussion

2015 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Ezi & Angie - The Secret

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5574 comments Mod
Ezi & Angie - The Secret

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16216 comments Mod
checking in

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments When do you want to start this? I'll find out how many chapters there are.

message 4: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Depending on when you ladies read this, I might join you. I still need to read the 2nd book though, so it might be towards the second half of the month.

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Nichole wrote: "Depending on when you ladies read this, I might join you. I still need to read the 2nd book though, so it might be towards the second half of the month."

we'd love to have you. I was thinking around May 10th

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Sounds good

message 7: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

This works for SS so I think I'll start around Sat or Sun.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments No problem.

message 9: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Hey Angie,
I'm out of town for work so internet will be spotty.
I would like to start tomorrow still, unless you want to wait till I get back on Thursday?

message 10: by Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (last edited May 12, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments That's fine. I'm actually reading it now. I'm up to chapter 17.

message 11: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Angie, I feel so bad, but I have been waiting for the audio as the author indicated it should be done anytime. As of today, audible doesnt have the audio of book 3.

I don't want you to think I forgot it because I haven't. I will keep the thread open as soon as I see it, i will let you know

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Sounds good I'll still do the book discussion with you.

message 13: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "Sounds good I'll still do the book discussion with you."

Thank you for being so gracious

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments No problem you're a good buddy read partner.

message 15: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "No problem you're a good buddy read partner."

Aww. You are too kind

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments It's the truth!

message 17: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

It came out on Monday, so I bought the audio yesterday. I will start it this weekend and post as I go

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Sounds good to me.

message 19: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Hey Angie,
I have started this audio.

I am on chapter 1. It almost seems like a role reversal. Ava was the one who didn't know her past, the Irina etc. Now, we are with Malachi who doesn't know his past or his role with the Irin.

How sad that he questions her love right now:(

message 20: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ok. we just met her dad. This dude has schedule drug/alcohol binges worked into his music touring schedule...WHAT? that's crazy!!!

"did you get the feeling that he knew what Ava came for? What he knew what she wanted to ask him? I just felt like he was trying to distract her with the house, or keep her from getting to her point. He knows what she wants to know. I just don't know why he won't discuss

message 21: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

"I AM FOR AVA"!
Seriously, that made my eyes water a little. how powerful is that? 4 little words that pack a powerful punch!

I freaking love that. Simplicity yet all encompassing

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "Ok. we just met her dad. This dude has schedule drug/alcohol binges worked into his music touring schedule...WHAT? that's crazy!!!

"did you get the feeling that he knew what Ava came for? What he ..."

I did get that impression myself when I read it. Also that it was kinda sad that he always schedule alcohol/drug binges into his life and ignored Ava for the most.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "Hey Angie,
I have started this audio.

I am on chapter 1. It almost seems like a role reversal. Ava was the one who didn't know her past, the Irina etc. Now, we are with Malachi who doesn't know hi..."

I was really stunned by this role reversal myself. Malachi for me, always appeared to know things intuitively but seeing him struggle was hard to read about.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: ""I AM FOR AVA"!
Seriously, that made my eyes water a little. how powerful is that? 4 little words that pack a powerful punch!

I freaking love that. Simplicity yet all encompassing"

She truly is a law unto herself which is awesome!