1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mars and rosie

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Okay, I can do that. Doubles or nah?

message 2: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments I can do that as well. Can we do demonxhuman? I've never been a fan of angels. (I'm probably going to hell for saying this but whatever)

message 3: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments That would be super because detailed characters are extremely hard to do from a phone :)))

message 4: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments sorry, i was making characters for another rp, give me a second

message 5: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Name: Lyra Fervor
Species: Demon
Appearance:

Name: Gracie Daniels
Species: Human
Appearance:

message 6: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Yes please! :D

message 7: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Gracie was moving out. It was as plain and simple as that. She had enough of her mother's shit and didn't care if she ended up sleeping in a cardboard box. Anywhere would be better than home. So Gracie carried her one box of junk out of her house and towards her car. She could barely see over the top of the box, and unfortunately that meant she crashed into an unfortunate passerby.

~

Lyra stepped into the coffee shop in the late morning, hoping to get a Cappuccino and maybe a bagel, except she only had three dollars when she needed five. "Okay, so here's the deal. I will do anything if you accept this measly pocket change in exchange for a coffee and a bagel." Lyra leaned on the counter and spoke confidently to the barista. He only rolled his eyes and so Lyra glanced around the coffee shop, hoping no one was watching the exchange. "Just give me a damn coffee and a bagel." Lyra muttered and her eyes turned black. The barista seemed to go into a trance and began getting what Lyra wanted for her.

message 8: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments "Shit. No, that was my faul-" Holy shit on a stick this chick is gorgeous. "Uhhh.... Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" Yep. Gracie was officially dumbstruck. It was a thing that happened when she was near attractive people.

~

Lyra took her coffee and bagel from the barista and turned to leave, only to find a rather cute girl standing in her way. "Oh!" Lyra let out in surprise and snapped her eyes shut. She only opened them again once she was sure they no longer appeared black.

message 9: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Gracie stared at Lily for a full minute before realizing she expected her to reply. "Oh! I'm Gracie..." She let out an embarassed chuckle.

~

"Sorry! I didn't see you there!" Lyra looked like a nervous mess, but in reality, she was scared the girl saw her using her powers. "Let me buy you something to make up for it."

((I'm about to pass out so goodnight!))

message 10: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments "Oh, uh, thanks...?" Gracie could have sworn there was a bruise on the girl just a few seconds ago, but now her skin was flawless. She blinked a few times before putting the box in her car and warily holding out a hand. "It's nice to meet you."

~

"You heard the girl chummy, get her a bagel!" Lyra smiled and glanced back at the barista, her eyes turned black again, this time quickly, before anyone else could notice, she couldn't afford to slip up.

message 11: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments "Drinks?"

message 12: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments "Drinks?" Gracie asked meekly. She looked behind her at the parent's house. Drinks seemed like an infinitely better option. "Yeah, I would love to."

~

"Money? Nah, Barista Boy here is an old friend that owes me a favor. A free bagel won't kill him." Lyra laughed to try and dispel any suspicion.

message 13: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Gracie

message 14: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments Gracie quickly made sure that her car was locked before hurrying after her new acquaintance. It's not like she was any more than that. She only knew her name. "Where are we going?"

~

Lyra smiled. Obviously this girl was trying to be smart with her, but it wasn't going to work. "Meet Derrick, English Major by day, Barista by whenever his boss is a hard ass about working hours."

message 15: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) | 211 comments "Yeah, sure. That sounds nice." Gracie shrugged and bit her lip.

~

"Derrick, say hello to... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." Lyra turned and looked at the girl.