Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Madison and Morgan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hey! xD

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hello! So did you have any ideas or things that you wanted to do?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan No haha not at all -.- I'm usually super picky with who I RP with by the way because I always get stuck with some bad people... But I'm sure you're great :) I normally do action, horror, suspense, sci-fy with romance in it

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh, well I'll try to live up to your expectations then :0 Anyway, I normally do the same kinds of rps that you listed, so maybe if you pick one specific one that you feel like you want then we can work on creating some plot ideas. I'm seriously good with any of those genres though :) Once I know a specific one that we want to do, I might get some ideas....

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha you'll be fiiiiine ;) okay great! I always do supernatural, but it kinda depends on what it is. No vampires or werewolves. Yuck x.x hahaha I'm feeling angels... Or aliens,... Or zombies idk

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments OMG yes I hate vampires and and werewolfs too!!!! Hmm, I'm thinking that aliens sound good. Then we could do something sci-fi? Ooh, maybe we could have a spaceship and our characters could be part of the crew and maybe they are fighting a war with aliens? How does that sound? Are you into that sort of thing or no?

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha yeah!! That sounds good, we just need to get a plot

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments It'll help me think of a plot, unless you have any ideas for one...

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Doubles get me confused hahaa... If you have something in mind speakkkkk!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Well I mean, it kind of depends on whether or not we do doubles... I would prefer to so that we can each be one guy and one girl so that it's fair and I also enjoy having more characters. If we end up doing singles though, my idea won't work, so I kinda need to know...

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Oh! I see what you mean! I have no problem doing doubles, it's just not my first choice, but we could do it :) what's your idea??

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay so I was thinking that maybe we have one character who is like a general in the war against the aliens and this person would also be the captain of the ship. The rest of the characters would be crew members on the ship and we can choose what role we want them to play (pilot, mechanic, ect.) Maybe they have a battle with the aliens and one of the crew members is taken hostage. Maybe then the alien start doing experiments on them or something like that and the other three characters are trying to find this persona ms rescue them. Does that make any sense? It's just a rough idea, I would love your input.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha that actually sounds pretty cool xD

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Really? Oh okay cool, then we can use it if you want... We can also always develop it more as we go. If you're sure that you want to do it, then should we get started with charries?

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yep :) we can always change and add things. So we're gonna have like a war veteran, a mechanic, a pilot, and a medical person??

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yeah that sounds good! You can pick which two of those you'd like to be since I honestly don't care and then we candy art making our characters!

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'll take the mechanic and the pilot haha I'll try to to get them up tonight but if not, tomorrow

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! I'll be the captain and the medic then! How detailed would you like them to be? Like could you give me a basic template to work with?

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I normally don't do super detailed, mine are pretty moderate. Name, age, dob, pictures, appearance description, personality, and history

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! Mine will be up tomorrow because I'm going to bed now :)

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha alright, night!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments I'm almost done with my charries! How about you?

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Just started on my second one

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Cool :) I'll be posting mine in like literally two minutes!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Here they are!!

Name: Aida Hawthorne

Appearance:

Face Claim: Rebecca Ferguson

Physical Features
Height: 5ft 5in
Weight: 115lbs
Build: petite but also fit
Hair: chestnut brown
Eyes: hazel/green

Personality:
Aida may be on the smaller side, but that doesn't mean that she can't fend for herself and those that she cared about. Even though she isn't the best at fighting/weapons, she has a sharp tongue and a clever mind. She is also very compassionate and loyal and cared deeply for her friends and family. However, if she is confronted with someone or something that wants to hurt her or the people she cared for, she can become a force to be reckoned with.

History:

As a child, Aida was always misunderstood by her family and few friends and even though she loved them all very much. She was a quiet child, but others thought that meant that she was shy, when really she was simply introverted. She was never popular and was always known as the pretty and intelligent good girl who never broke the rules.

Aida is very smart and graduated her medical training at age eighteen. She attended a very prestigious school, but she didn't feel like she felt in with the snobby rich kids who also went there. Her parents were less than happy when she got a job on a somewhat run down space craft as a medic when she could have become a prestigious and respectable doctor. They couldn't understand her desire for adventure and freedom and didn't know why she would ever run away when she had always done as she was told and followed rules before. She hasn't heard from them since she ran away.

Name: Aaron Reynolds

Appearance:

Physical Features
Height: 6 ft 0in
Weight: 170 lbs
Build: tall and fit
Hair: chestnut brown
Eyes: light brown

Personality:

Aaron is a very cold person on the outside. He seems to have little care for what others think or say and pretty much does his own thing. He doesn't like to hang around and talk to other people and he doesn't allow himself to have very much fun. Sometimes he does lighten up when he is in a good mood and will crack jokes or allow himself to being his guard down a bit, but it doesn't happen very often. He is highly protective of his crew even though he can sometimes be distant from them, and has no problem killing anything that might harm them.

History:

When he was a kid, Aaron was neglected by his parents. At first they just seemed to ignore him all of the time, but after they got divorced, his father became abusive and his mother didn't care. He would be passed between the two of them so that he could see them both even though he would rather see neither. To make matters worse, he also had two older brothers who err very cruel to him as well. He tried to run away several times, but was always caught.

When Aaron turned 18 he joined the war effort and fought against the alien invasion. He served for four years until the end of the war, and at that point he was scarred for life by the things he had seen and done. He never talks about the war though, and he gets angry if someone ever brings it up. After the war, he for together enough money to buy his own spacecraft and now dedicates his life to exploring the galaxy with his employed crew and serves as their captain.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan They look good!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Thanks! I wasn't really sure on what she range you wanted, so I just guessed :P I can't wait to see yours XD

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha the ages for my characters are 22 and 23 :) ALMKST done I just need pictures and background

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Cool! That works since mine are 22 and 24! I'm really excited for this rp so I can't wait to see how your charries turned out XD

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan [Name] Persephone Maeve Eden
[Age] 22
[Date of Birth] November 7th
[Occupation] Mechanic
[Appearance] 

(view spoiler)
[Eyes] brown 
[Hair] Brown 
[Height] 5'6"
[Personality] ~sassy ~stubborn ~has no filter ~bad temper ~judgmental ~trustworthy ~strong ~protective ~loyal ~good sense of humor ~loves fixing and building things  
[Background] Persephone was raised in an average family. Her mother died at child birth, but her father raised her and cared for her, trying his best to give her a normal life. Her father was a mechanic, and a very good one at that. He repaired cars, space ships, hover crafts. Everything that was broken, he fixed. Persephone had received that gene from him and quickly learned from her father, becoming an expert and maybe even better than him. When it grew time for her to leave the house and start her own life, she was reluctant, not knowing where to go. She wanted to travel, see the universe. She saw fliers and posters around town talking about a pilot of a space craft needing a crew. Persephone jumped onto the offer, wanting to see everything,not wanting to be a crew member, but now may be her only chance. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Name] Fallon Khye 
[Age] 23
[Date of Birth] June 22nd 
[Occupation] Pilot 
[Appearance]

(view spoiler)
[Eyes] Blue
[Hair] Blond 
[Height] 6'1"
[Personality] ~funny ~goofy ~clumsy ~not serious ~laughs a lot ~can never keep a straight face ~fun to be around ~loves flying ~smart ~easy going ~loving ~protective 
[Background] When Fallon was just a baby, his parents gave him up for adoption, not having enough money to raise him. He went from foster home to foster home, never finding a permanent place to live. Eventually,he just ran away and never came back. He taught himself how to fly space crafts and finally felt happy in his life. When he saved up enough money, he bought his own spacecraft,took off, and never landed. That's why he became a pilot, so he could fly for a living and do what he loved the most. 

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan A little rough, but finished haha

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments They look awesome! So, I guess it's time to start now! Could you please? I'm currently multitasking

(Also, I just realized that I spelled my girl's name wrong... It's Adia, not whatever I put XD)

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Haha thanks, yeah I can start but I probably won't get it up tonight, super tired -.- and where should we start?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Umm maybe they are just flying and everything is normal at first for a few posts and then we can bring in the aliens when they start attacking??

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okie dokie, I'll see what I can do :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, so it turns out my girl's name was spelled right all along! It's spelled Aida. This actually happens to me a lot actually when I think of a pretty name in my head and can't think of how to spell it :0 Anyway...

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Persephone sat at her desk tinkering with the various objects she found. Screw driving and wrenching scraps of metal in hopes to make something useful or cool, but really she was just killing time. Staring at the hunk of metal, she sighed, bored, and set her tools down. There wasn't many fun things to do on this spacecraft.Occasionally, there would be something,but she spent most of her days in her room playing with tools. It wasn't exactly what she thought she would be doing when she joined this crew, but she wanted to see the universe and she certainly was and even more. They were fighting aliens. A powerful enemy, but the four of them were just as strong.

Looking around her quaint room, Perseohone sought out something to do, but nothing caught her eyes. A bed, night stand, dresser, closer, fish tank, TV. Nothing sounded very entertaining to her. Standing up, she pushed her chair into her desk and grabbed the strange metal object she was working on, setting it on a shelf where she kept all her other strange gadgets and gizmos. I need to find something to do. Anything. She thought to herself, heading into the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection. Just a few hours ago she remembered pulling her hair up into a pony tail, but now it dangled loosely down her back with strands of hair framing her face. She must've been so frustrated with the metal it all fell out.

Persephone wasn't one of those girl that particularly cared for her image, yet she was still attractive to say the least. She didnt try to win boys over, nor was she ever impressed by one. All she cared about was the next damaged thing she could get her hands on and repair. Turning on the faucet, she washed her hands, getting the stench of rust off of them. After she turn off the water, she left the bathroom and looked around her room once more before leaving. Maybe she would find something to do somewhere on the spacecraft. She entered the long hallway in hopes of some fun. Maybe she would even run into one of her fellow crew members. Some social interaction sounded pretty good to her right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lights strobed and flashed from every angle of Fallon's vision. Constant beeping as well as a computer generated voice telling him direction filled his ears. To some people all that would be highly annoying, but to him it was a beautiful sight, music to his ears. Something that he loved and couldn't get enough of. He could sit behind the wheel of a spacecraft for years on end and never get tired of it. It was one of those things that never for boring. Each day was a different adventure, a new experience. There was still so much left of the galaxy to explore and many others to just begin. There would be no possible way for Fallon to travel to every galaxy in the universes, but he sure did plan on trying.

He relaxed in the comfortable pilots chair, looking out at the vast blackness speckled with white dots. It sure was beautiful. An orange holographic control panel floated in front of him as well as a map to his right and the spacecraft's durability to his left. Fallon was well trained in maneuvering this large craft around asteroids and space debris. He was well known as an amazing pilot, which was exactly why he was asked to be apart of this crew. It had only been formed just a few weeks ago, but to Fallon it felt like years. He didnt know much about the rest of the crew, due to the fact that he was constantly here, watching the stars and controlling the ship. He didnt have a problem with any of them, he just didnt talk to them much.

He looked to his right, checking the coordinates. Everything was good and they were on route. Looking to his left, he saw that the craft's engines were in good shape and they were good on fuel. As he leaned back once again, he felt his stomach rumble. It was dinner time. He had forgotten to eat lunch today, too distracted by the meteor shower that happened a ways away just around noon. It had been a beautiful sight, something that was worth skipping a good meal. Pressing a key of the orange panel, Fallon set the spacecraft on auto pilot and stood up. He had to stretch out his legs at first because they were stuff from him sitting all day. Once he finished he left the cockpit and ventured down to the kitchen

((Sorry haha it was short and rough, I had no idea what to write -.-)).

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((It's okay :) It was three paragraphs a piece, so that's perfectly fine!))

Aida was busy in the ships' infirmary organizing all of her vials of medicine and other medical supplies so that she would be able to find them when and if she ever needed them. She truly hoped that she wouldn't ever need to use them for something serious like saving someone's life, but if she had to, at least she would know where they would all be. Aida wasn't exactly good under pressure, but she definitely had the skills to save a person's life if need be. She was a very skilled medic and even though she knew that she could have gotten a prestigious job at a hospital back home, she had chosen to run away and see the universe. Sadly, she hadn't been able to see very much yet since she had been too busy setting up her room and then the infirmary.

Aida sighed as she placed the last roll of bandages into the correct cupboard and closed the little door. She felt very lonely here all by herself and longed for some company, but it seem like the other members of the crew were very social. They seemed to mostly keep to themselves, but Aida truly did want to get to know them better. She switched off the lights in the infirmary and headed to the ships kitchen and dining area, hoping that there would be someone there that she could talk to. Sadly, when she got there, no one else was there. Aida sighed, deciding that since she was in the kitchen she might as well start making dinner since it didn't seem like anyone else was going to.

She had just begun to take the little packets of powdered meats and vegetables out of the food storage compartment when the pilot, Fallon she believed his name was, walked in. "Hello," she said cheerfully, smiling kindly at him, "I just thought that I would make something for dinner for everyone, you know, so we can...eat..." She trailed off a bit at the end, realizing how stupid what she had been saying sounded. Of course she was making dinner so that they could eat it! Why had she even said that? She smiled a bit at him again, hoping that he wouldn't notice how she had a tendency to be slightly socially awkward around new people sometimes. Aida began opening up the little packets in order to distract herself in case she said something stupid again.

-----------------

Aaron was in his room with all of the lights turned off. He wasn't a social person at all and he much preferred to keep to himself than socialize with others, even if those others were his new crew that he really should be getting to know. He wasn't even convinced that he knew all of their names yet. Aaron knew that if he could run a spaceship all by himself he would. Sadly though he couldn't. All he wanted was to see the universe and he wished that that didn't involve having to share his home with a bunch of strangers. Of course, they wouldn't be strangers if he actually took the time to get to know them, and deep down he knew that. Sighing, he stood up from the bed, deciding that he should probably go and at least make sure that everything was running smoothly.

He left his room and went out into the hallway where he saw one of the two women on his crew. He knew that she was the mechanic, but he wasn't sure if he could remember her name. It was Penelope or something like that, but he wasn't entirely sure. Deep down, he felt kind of bad about that, but for the most part he tried to ignore it. "I expect that everything is running smoothly? You've checked the engine today, yes?" he asked the woman, avoiding using a name incase he used the wrong one on accident. Aaron was usually simple and to the point like this and didn't spend time with small talk. He asked what he wanted to know and said nothing more and nothing less.

He knew that it was her job to make sure that everything was alright with the shop mechanically and if the ship fell out of the sky it was pretty much her fault. Aaron remembered how back in the war, the battle ship he had been stationed on had had a really bad mechanic who never checked on the engine and the ship had almost crashed into an asteroid. The impact would have killed everyone, and Aaron wanted to make sure that nothing like that ever happened on his ship. He quickly pushed the thoughts of the war out of his head, closing his eyes in order to do so. He knew that that was all over and he simply had to focus on the here and now at this point.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh gosh! I just realized that we isn't even establish which character was going to be kidnapped by the aliens when they attack the ship!))

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Haha you can choose, I don't really mind :) oh by the way, I'm not as active as I should be,at the most I post once a day but rarely that haha -.- just so busy, but I was just about to type for this))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh, well I want you to have a say in who gets kidnapped! And I wasn't reminding you to post, I just happened to be thinking about this to at the moment. I really wish that you could post at least once a day, but I also understand that you have a life and so do I, but I always get one post in a day minimum :) ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Can't wait for your post! :) I'm already enjoying this rp!))

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Well I really don't know who should get kidnapped honestly.... I think we should have two people get kidnapped, one of mine and one of yours so it evens it out and the two of them could be trapped together... Yeah I know I'm trying to get back into RPing after some... Things happened so I'm gonna try really hard to post a lot, I just don't always have a lot of time. Me too haha (: ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((I think that Aaron and Persophone should get kidnapped together so that Aida and Fallon have to run the ship and find them all on their own. I think that that could be interesting :) And I understand that you might not have a lot of time. Sometimes I don't either, but thanks for at least trying to make a post everyday :) ))

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Sounds good to me xD hahaha yep!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Okay! You can go ahead and post then :) ))

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan The corridor was dim from the artificial lighting, causing Persephone to some what miss life back on earth where the sun would shine during the day time, warming everything it touched. Here on the spacecraft, there were windows, but not really a constant sun during the day. All the stars were distance, giving off tiny specks of light but nothing more. The stars were beautiful, she couldn't deny that, but she missed having those daylight hours. Space was more then she had ever anticipated. She had seen movies and pictures but they did no justice. No one would ever truly understand how vast and beautiful it was up here until they were standing right where Perseohone was. Giving up her life on earth and becoming part of this alien fighting crew was worth it because this was what she has always dreamt of.

Persephone began walking, listening to the rhythmic beat of her shoes against the cool metal floor of the hallway. Here in the spacecraft, it was the perfect temperature, never too hot and never too cold. Althought all four of them had control over the temperature, no one dared to touch the thermostat just because it was absolutely perfect. Perseohone wore a grey t-shirt without getting goosebumps on her arms and a loose pair of pants without getting hot. As she walked farther down the hallway, she heard the footsteps of another person. Finally, some company. She thought, smiling to herself. She didnt care who of the three other crew members it was, it was just someone and that's all that really mattered to her.

The footsteps got closer until Perseohone rounded the corner and saw the captain walking in her direction. She didnt know him well at all and she couldn't even recall having a single conversation with him. The only reason she knew his name was because he was the captain. She wasn't even sure he knew her own name, but she was one of his crew members, he had to know right? She didn't bother asking. This man complelty intimidated Persephone. Just the way he held himself, with confidence and strength. Very impressive. She wondered what exactly he was doing out and about. The few weeks that they had been in space together, she hadnt bumped into him once. This was very odd to Persephone.

She tilted her head up a bit, to look him in the eyes. He was only a few inches taller than her, but it was still necessary. She looked at him for just a few seconds, trying to figure him out. All she really knew was that he was a war expert and her captain, that was really it. For all she knew he could be a murderer out to get her, but she doubted that. He broke the silence, asking her if she had checked the engines yet today. "Of course I did. That's my job right?" She blurted out before thinking. Typical Persephone. That was what she was best known for, having no filter. It was far more bad than good, yet she didnt regret not watching her mouth around the captain. What was he going to do? Throw her out into space?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fallon went his usual route to the kitchen, the quick one. Nothing would hold him back from him and his food. As soon as he left the cockpit, he yearned to go back, missing it already. He didnt know what to do with his life if he was pressing buttons on a control panel and watching stars fly by. The only time he ever left was to eat, sleep, of use the restroom. The only necessary times. That was one of the reasons why he knew nothing about his other crew members, because he never had the chance to talk to them. None of them visited him in the cockpit either. It was kind of lonely actually, but Fallon didnt mind. The captain would visit from time to time, but only to see if he was still doing his job correctly and steering them in the right path.

As he neared the kitchen, Fallon could smell something already being made and boy did it smell good. If someone on this crew was a chef he would probably have to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but of course he wasn't. Opening the door, he saw the back of a woman with brown hair. Whatever she was making smelled delicious. He stepped father into the kitchen until he was leaning up against the counter, just a few feet away from her. Her cheerful voice rang through the room, causing a slight smile to spread across Fallon's face. She was nice and could cook. Couldn't get much better than that.

He honestly had no idea what her name was. He has seen her before, but he had never learned or heard her name. He felt kind of bad, but at the same time it wasn't his fault he was so busy and didnt do much social interaction. Maybe that would all change since they would obviously be eating together. He listened intently as she spoke about making dinner for everyone so they could eat. Well of course they were going to eat. What else would they do? Just sit there and stare at the food? Hopefully not. Fallon chuckled lightly at her comment, finding it a bit funny. "Well I would hope we would be eating this." He laughed lightly again, sending her a smile.

He wasn't trying to be rude, not at all. He was just trying to be friendly. It was very obvious that she wasn't very good at talking so he was trying to make it a bit easier in her by goofing around. He didnt know her much, but he could already tell that she needed to get out of that shell of hers. Fallon leaned over a bit, looking at what she was making. It didnt look like anything familiar, but yet again Fallon's diet contained mostly junk food and sandwiches, never a home cooked meal. He was fine with that. Junk food was a lot quicker to eat. The faster he ate the sooner he could get back to the cockpit. Sometimes he even brought food back with him so he woikdnt have to leave again. "What are you making?" He asked curiously. "It smells delicious." He complimented.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Aaron raised his eyebrows a bit when she snapped at him like that. He didn't appreciate her tone, but to avoid an unneeded argument he didn't call her out on it. He only gave her a stern look that clearly said watch your mouth. Aaron didn't exactly like being in charge of an entire crew, but he knew how to do it. He didn't want to be known by them as a cruel man, but he knew that if he wasn't firm, they would feel like they could just do whatever they wanted, and that wasn't true at all. Everyone had a job to do around here so that everything ran smoothly. As long as that happened, Aaron wouldn't be on their backs about getting things done.

"Well, then if you've done your job for the time being, then you are free to do as you wish, within reason of course," he said, knowing that she knew the rules of his ship, an she knew what the outcome would be if she broke them. No one but Aaron was allowed in his room, the crew was not to go wandering around the ship because it was so large that there were parts of it that even Aaron hadn't discovered yet, and he didn't want anyone getting lost. Also, they were not to eat any more than their individual ration, or else they ran the risk of running out of food. Lastly, no one was to attempt a job that they didn't know how to do. For example, the medic girl wasn't to start tampering with the engine, not that she ever had, but still.... There were of course other minor rules, but those were the big ones.

Just then, Aaron began to smell food being prepared and he realized that it was in fact dinner time. "Apparently someone has taken it upon themselves to make dinner," he said, thinking out loud, "I suppose that it would be rude of us not to attend dinner then, wouldn't it." He looked at the girl before him, finally remembering her name. It was Persophone. For some reason, when he had properly looked into her eyes, he had remembered. Aaron wasn't sure how he felt about that, so he tried to ignore it. "Shall we then?" he asked, gesturing in the direction of the kitchen, knowing that it would be rude to just walk there himself and leave her behind, even though he truly did want to. The amount of social interaction that he had already done was more than enough for him.

-------------

Aida kept pouring the packets of powdered food into the large mixing bowl. In space, everything had to be powdered because real food underwent strange changes in space. The pressure and gravity changes were not good for it, so pretty much anything that they had to eat came from packets of powder that you added water to and then were mixed together and baked, sort of like box mix cake. When it seemed like Fallon was under the impression that she could cook, Aida quickly shook her head and smiled. "It's supposed to be a pepperoni pizza when it's done, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you," she said, "I can't cook, I'm truly an accident waiting to happen."

She dumped the last packet of ingredients into the bowl and added water to it. "This will be the dough as soon as I mix it," she informed him, pulling out the electric mixer. She set it up, but when she turned it on, the blades spun too fast and shot the dough everywhere. Aida shrieked in surprised and quickly turned it off, but it was too late. There was dough all over her, and the walls, and the floor, and the ceiling.

Aida stood there in shock for a moment, still surprised by what had just happened, but then she finally looked at Fallon. Fortunately he had been able to avoid getting splattered very much, but there was still dough on him and Aida felt awful. "I....I told you....accident waiting to happen," she said sheepishly, blushing a bit in embarrassment. Suddenly, something dawned on her and she began to panic. "Oh my God, the captain is going to kill me," she said, quickly searching for something to clean up with. Hopefully she could do it before the captain got there. If not, there was no telling what he would do with her. Aida would never admit it to anyone, and especially not the captain, but he scared her at times. He could be kind or cold and there really was no in between. She really didn't want to see what he was like when he was mad.

« previous 1