Bibliophiles of Loathing discussion

PLUTO: Naoki Urasawa x Ozamu Tezuka, Band 001
This topic is about PLUTO
Comic/Manga/Graphic Novel 2015 > May - PLUTO: Naoki Urasawa x Ozamu Tezuka, Band 001

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodez, Jiggly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jodez (jodez4) | 58 comments Mod
Discuss!

message 2: by Jodez, Jiggly (last edited May 22, 2015 08:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

If anyone else is having trouble finding this manga you can read it online here

If anyone uses android, I know you can download it to your device from there using manga meow, though the app is a bit battery hungry...

message 3: by Jodez, Jiggly (last edited May 22, 2015 08:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Whoever suggested this manga, thank you, I'm really enjoying the story line. That may have something to do with this being a spin off of Tetsuwan Atom aka Astro Boy, which I loved watching when I was a kid (and still do).

Still letting it all sink in right now, I'll come back with a review later.

*spankles*

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit Kooiker | 19 comments Jodez wrote: "Whoever suggested this manga, thank you, I'm really enjoying the story line. "
You're welcome.

I loved this when I first read it, and I think I've read it 4 more times, all the way through. Naoki Urasawa does amazing art, and I've read several other series from him and loved them. He can really craft a story.

I didn't know when I first read it that it was based on Astro Boy, and hadn't ever seen or read much of it. Still haven't. Didn't detract from my enjoyment anyways.

10/10, would recommend again.