What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Historical romance where heroine is kidnapped.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Gilliland | 2 comments I'm looking for a historical romance where the heroine and hero are married land towards the end of the book heroine is kidnapped and hero thinks she left him so he doesn't search for her immediately.

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments The Fire Inside by Kat Martin?

Any other details? How long ago did you read it? Setting? Time period?

message 3: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Gilliland | 2 comments It was set in england, Regency period I think. Hero has a young daughter or sister he raises and heroine plays the harp in the garden to revive some roses and when she goes missing hero destroys the roses. Sorry not much pregnancy brain.

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1190 comments Err possibly not it, but as I recall The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt has a scene towards the end where the H destroys his hothouse full of prized roses. I really cringed when that happened, no not the roses!

message 5: by Maleka (new)

Maleka I have recently read a book where the hero destroys the entire garden I'll look into my read shelf

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

bump

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Hillary, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Hillary, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fire Inside (other topics)
The Serpent Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kat Martin (other topics)