Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Hunter of Shadows (By Moonlight, #5)
This topic is about Hunter of Shadows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Series Reads > Hunter of Shadows (Moonlight #5) by Nancy Gideon , [Start date : May 25 , 2015]

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments                       Cover

Hunter of Shadowsby Nancy Gideon

The secrets he knows about her could get him killed.

Transferring to the New Orleans Police Department, Detective Silas MacCreedy has a hidden agenda: to secure his clan’s place once again in the Shifter hierarchy. What he didn’t count on was stumbling upon a sexy assassin who could shred his best intentions and lead him into a dangerous dance that threatens to engage his heart.

But the ones he doesn’t know . . .

Monica Fraser knows just how to make a man beg—for his life. But she has no clue how to fight her attraction to the fiercely intense detective who seems determined to get in her way, both professionally and intimately.

. . . could kill them both.

When emotional attachments to the past and an unexpected glimpse of a different future have her questioning her deadly purpose, Nica must discover the truth about her secret abilities in order to free herself from the forces that control her. But that freedom comes with a price—trusting those she’s been ordered to eliminate.

✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤ ✣ ✤

Please feel free to join us. As always expect spoilers.

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Reserved.

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments Alright!!!
I just finished book 4!

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments I am reading this weekend

message 5: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren (laurenjberman) My schedule is tight so I probably won't get to it until the end of the month.

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments Lauren wrote: "My schedule is tight so I probably won't get to it until the end of the month."

That's cool. I'll put comments in spoilers

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments This was my assigned book for PtP.

message 8: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments So have you started ? I've been reading your discussions :P i want to know what happens but I don't want to read it!

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments ShoSho wrote: "So have you started ? I've been reading your discussions :P i want to know what happens but I don't want to read it!"

I started last night. I have a crush on Max. he says the sweetest things to Cassie and sometimes she so mean to him.

message 10: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren (laurenjberman) Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "I started last night. I have a crush on Max. he says the sweetest things to Cassie and sometimes she so mean to him. "

This is my biggest problem with the series. She can be such a B*TCH!

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments Lauren wrote: "Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "I started last night. I have a crush on Max. he says the sweetest things to Cassie and sometimes she so mean to him. "

This is my biggest problem with the series..."

Yea, but she is in a really bad spot. She is an ambitious copy in love the Mob boss. She can't win!!!
That's why she's angry

message 12: by Ezinwanyi (last edited May 28, 2015 02:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments This book hasn't been about Cassie or Max. I am a little surprised even though the book is still good. It's following Detective Silas MacCreedy and we are introduced to other shifters.

In Max's first book, it made it seem like he was a part of a small group. There are many shifters as we are learning now

message 13: by Ezinwanyi (last edited May 29, 2015 07:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments Classic Gideon: “So,” Nica drawled, “this one you can close your eyes around? What’s your name, bitch, so I know what to tell the ambulance driver when they pick you up on the curb?”
“Brigit MacCreedy. His sister.”
“Nica Fraser. His lover.”

LMAO.

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments this was the best book yet!

message 15: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren (laurenjberman) Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "this was the best book yet!"

Good to know. Hope to get to it soon. Maybe it will work for SS this week :0)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 744 comments Lauren wrote: "Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "this was the best book yet!"

Good to know. Hope to get to it soon. Maybe it will work for SS this week :0)"

I hope to read book 6 this weekend

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hunter of Shadows (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nancy Gideon (other topics)