Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Animal
This topic is about Animal
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Free Review Copies--Dark Paranormal Suspense

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Rae | 17 comments 10 ecopies are up for review!

Hi! My name is Nikki. I'm an indie author and would love it if you'd consider my book, Animal for review!

It's a New Adult paranormal suspense novel with dark romance elements and it came out on February 28th!

It's considered a spin off/prequel/companion novel to a series I've written, but you do not need to read those books to understand this one. : )

It is 90,000 words.

Here is the synopsis:

Ava has spent her life running from the monsters that lurk in the shadows, always the prey. She finally thinks she can settle down, have a normal life, and not be so scared of the world around her. That is until she runs into her worst nightmare.
He has finally found the potential family he has always wanted. All he has to do is make his little bird sing. Will Ava escape with her humanity intact?

If you're interested, please email me at NikkiRaeAuthor@gmail.com. I don't check my Goodreads mail very often!

message 2: by Michael-owen (new)

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments I do not mind reading your other work alongside your recent work Animal is all your works paperback form

message 3: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Rae | 17 comments hi there! I just saw this! Thank you so much! I would love to send you any and all books you'd like to review. Just email me at NikkiRaeAuthor@gmail.com with the format you need and I'll gladly send it along! : )

message 4: by Michael-owen (new)

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments ok I will

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to read this. Please send a mobi file or PDF to ramona_p@hotmail.com.

Thanks

message 6: by Michael-owen (new)

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments I have sent a request for your books to read 2 review