This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
three score years and ten...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) I hate that we only live these measly three score years and ten or more...

Why not a five hundred year lifespan already? This is 2008

:)

if we did have 500 years to burn, what would we (and by that I mean us HATERS) hate doing?

:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2008 07:46AM) (new)

I'm gonna have my head frozen. Death is for losers and layabouts.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) Were either of you born in Iceland by chance?

David, did you see that 20/20 or 60 minutes the other night about cryogenic freezing? It only costs around 75K.

http://www.livescience.com/blogs/2008...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cryogenics, Schmyogenics. I have a subzero, a hacksaw, and a dream. Dreams are free for the taking, Booby. (By the way, will you saw my head off? Aw c'mon... I'd do it for you...)

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) David, I would do that for you. Can't we fit your whole body in the subzero though? If we just brought back your head you'd be like that creepy doctor in the Reanimator movies. Unless that's what you want of course.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, Booby, I'd really like to upgrade bodies when I'm reanimated. Maybe something with stronger hands and a bigger penis, if that happens to be in stock.

Servius  Heiner I think cellular rejuvenation would be a better route, one could even alter appearances. Be happy with who you are and live until you decide to quit.

message 8: by Howard (new)

Howard (howardmittelmark) Govt scientists have come up with a plan to deal with resource depletion once they perfect life extension. Your lifespan will be your area code at birth.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) What about changing bodies, because I'd really like to be taller.
The ability to have multiple careers would be great. Then I wouldn't regret my corporate existence so much.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I see your cleavage!!!!!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) You will be worshipped as the heavy metal reincarnation of Shiva!

message 12: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) re: Cryogenics, Schmyogenics.

L.O.L.

;)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Booby, be sure to mail my disembodied head to Donald.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Your cleavage is gone. That was fast!

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (ingenting) Will do...As long as we won't need to worry about that for many years down the road. After all, Donald is about to have a small child at home. Do we want to scare the kid? Better yet, do we want to take a chance that he might use your head as a soccer ball? You know how kids love to play with round things.

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Yes, woman. Just a hint. You vixen, you...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.