Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Amatore's Restaurant
This topic is about Amatore's Restaurant
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > seeking a reviewer or blogger for my erotic novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (last edited May 08, 2015 02:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 4 comments Hi everyone, I'm James Sillwood.
I'd love to have a review of my Amatore's Restaurant (themes of seduction) from a member of this group. It's published as a paperback and Kindle book on amazon. I can send a free pdf copy by email to anyone who would be prepared to review it or mention it on their blog. WARNING: quite naturally, there are passages which describe explicit sex.
I would also be happy to review a member's work (fiction, any genre).
James

Andrea (arainewriter) | 1 comments Hi James, I could swap reviews with you... my novel is Turnstiles (literary fiction) Turnstiles by Andrea McKenzie Raine . Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Andrea

James Sillwood (JamesSillwood) | 4 comments Andrea wrote: "Hi James, I could swap reviews with you... my novel is Turnstiles (literary fiction) Turnstiles by Andrea McKenzie Raine. Please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Andrea"

Hi Andrea

Yes, I would love to do that. I can send a copy of mine as a pdf, if you like. My email address is: james.sillwood@hotmail.co.uk

regards
James

message 4: by Bec (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bec | 26 comments I would be interested in reading and reviewing your book. Are you able to send mobi copies or only pdf? Could you please send to sherman99@internode.on.net

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.