What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > This kid can minipulate the past thus the future

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quinton (new)

Quinton Spence | 2 comments ok so in the beginning of the book this kid os trying to save his friend or family member but here is a ghost figure from the past that was there over his friends hand and he must pry off this ghost dude to gt tho the other kid. after that the present changes and there is now a guy called the WS or wandering saint with his fingers bent back. other then that the main quest is the kid and his friend finding 9ish jewels and taking down the walls that were erected the keep 9 seperate realitys from eachother but the jewels are they keys. this is a sci-fi fantisy mix or somthing and if any more info can help let me know cant remember for the life of me remember when i looked at it... it also may be a series

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
(Deleted duplicate post.)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Quinton, what year did you read this? Was it a paper book, ebook, or other format? Cover art or photo?

message 4: by Quinton (new)

Quinton Spence | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Quinton, what year did you read this? Was it a paper book, ebook, or other format? Cover art or photo?"

well i know the cover art was a silver sword or dagger with a blue background and i must have read it in 2011 at the farthest. it was a paper book.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Quinton, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Quinton, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.