Musique Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Beautiful garden. That is all I have to say....

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
Savannah appeared in the garden, and heaved a sigh. She began to play the solemn music on her viola, which people could hear, if they listened closely.

message 3: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Victoria was running through the garden to get to her house in time but heard music playing nearby. She suddenly stopped and screamed out, "Hello?" Vicky walked around the tree coving her view, "Is anyone there?"

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah suddenly stopped her playing to listen. Setting her viola down on a bench, she walked over in Victoria's general direction to investigate. She peered around a tree to see a girl standing there.

message 5: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky thought she seen something in the corner of her eye and turned around suddenly, "Is anyone there?"

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

With an interested and curious look on her face, Savannah stepped out of the shadows. "Um, hello." she said shyly.

message 7: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky smiled, "Hey, were you playing? It was beautiful! So deep...and passionate."

message 8: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yes, I was," Savannah replied with a slight smile. "Thank you. What's your name?"

message 9: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Victoria Andrews. My mother named me after her favorite author..." She flinched wondering why she would bring up her mother right now. She hasn't thought of her since she escaped. Why now? Vicky shook her head trying to shake them out of her mind. "And you are?"

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Savannah, Savannah Cabezas that is. It's nice too meet you." She hesitated a moment before she asked, "So, the school is open again?"

message 11: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yes," Vicky raises an eyebrow suspiciously, "But you knew that, right? How else were you accepted without knowing?"

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Oh, erm..." Savannah didn't really know what to say. "Um, yes, yes I knew that. I totally knew that..." she mumbled, fidgeting a little bit. She didn't really want Vicky to know that she was a ghost; it usually freaked people out a bit.

message 13: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky noticed her fidgeting and assumed it was because she was nervous to meet new people. "When did you arrive?" Victoria smiled.

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Um, while ago," Savannah replied. Out of finding some conversation, she asked, "So, what instrument do you play?"

message 15: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"I play mallet percussion," Vicky nodded proudly as she adjusted her mallet bag strapped to her back.

message 16: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I wonder if I should tell her?" Savannah thought to herself. "Cool. Fun probably... I play viola," she said aloud to Vicky.

message 17: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yes, it is rather fun. If I get bored with one instrument I just hope over to the other one," Vicky smiled, "Ah, the viola! Personally, I enjoying the viola better than the violin. The viola had a lovely low sound to it."

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yes. I agree. Lower than a violin, but not entirely too low. I enjoy it very much," Savannah smiled.

message 19: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Yeah, so how long have you been playing?" Victoria asked starting small talk and curious of what might be her response.

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I would say since maybe 5th grade. How about you?" she replied.

message 21: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She thought about it how awhile not knowing what grade she started. In a few seconds she replied, "Since I was twelve, I taught myself everything I know."

message 22: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"That takes some talent! You must be a great player!" Savannah exclaimed.

message 23: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Vicky smiled, proud of herself, "I just love music. It was there for me when no one else wasn't."

message 24: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I get that. We should play together sometime, maybe." Savannah smiled. "I don't know."

message 25: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Totally!" Vicky excitedly exclaimed, "But we'll have to inside since I can't carry my instrument easily."

message 26: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah," Savannah said, happy that she was starting to become friends with Vicky.

message 27: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She clasped her hands together, and adjusted her mallet bag. "So when did you arrive here?"

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"At the school? I-" she was about to explain that she had been there for a REALLY long time, but caught herself and instead said, "Oh, I got here a little while ago, kind of early. When did you get here?"

message 29: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"How early?" She questioned, "I arrived in the morning..."

Vicky thought that there was something off about this girl but couldn't place it. She just stared at the girl curiously. This whole place made her feel this why though, but at the same time, everything creeped her out one way or another.

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Just, early," Savannah said, slightly nervous. She felt like Victoria almost knew that something was different about her. Savannah started to fidget a bit again.

message 31: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She frowned at her fidgeting, "Something is up with this girl..." she thought with a shrug.

message 32: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Soooo," Vicky sang, "When did you know when you decide to become a musician?"

message 33: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Um," Savannah thought for a minute. "I'm pretty sure it was around the time I was 7 and my mother gave me dance lessons, and I was horrible at it. I wasn't into it, but I really enjoyed the music and would always pretend to play it." she laughed out loud a bit. "It's not the best story, bu you know."

message 34: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"What about you Vicky?" she asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina walked into the garden holding hands with James. She turned towards him and leaned forward eyes closed. She kissed his cheek and then his lips. They were soft. She smiled through the kiss. She put her arms around him hoping this was not too much. Once she broke away from the kiss, she looked at James and smiled waiting for his response an hopefully a kiss from him.

message 36: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victoria joined in with her laughter. She enjoyed the story, not everyone has a great mother... Almost everyone does, right? Well, not Vicky.
She had to be the unlucky one with the messed up past. She sighed imagining how she knew when she was going to be a musician.

"I can't tell Savannah the whole story...it will just start unravelling my life again. But I can tell her some of it. What's the harm that it could do?" She silently thought.

Victoria began to speak after a short period of silence, "I used to spend a lot of time up in our attic back in Virginia when I was twelve. There were percussion instruments in so out of boredom I began to play. In a year, I 'mastered' the instruments and I knew this is what I want to do with my life."

She turned around hearing something around the corner and seen Valentina. "Oh no...this girl is nothing but trouble," she sighed and then winked, "My worst enemy."

message 37: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"That's cool," Savannah said. She then looked over at Valentina. "Really?" she asked. "She seems okay. But then again, you shouldn't judge people by their looks."

James looked into her eyes, but then looked away hearing people around them. "Maybe we should just walk around the school?" he asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" she said while walking away from the garden

message 39: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victoria nodded her head, "I met her earlier in the storage room, it was a bit too...snotty, I suppose. The other girls are friendly though, so that's great!" She watched them leave and wondered who the guy was. It was the first boy she seen at this school.

message 40: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"That's good. Who knows, maybe you'll get to know her better," Savannah replied. "She might even be very nice." Savannah sighed a bit, and once again wondered if she should tell Vicky her secret. "Maybe some other time..." she thought to herself.

message 41: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

"Perhaps," Victoria chirped. She gently but her lip on thought, "Savannah, may I ask you something? Well, I'm just going to go ahead and ask if you don't mind. Do you feel something odd about this place? I can't place it though, it just feels different..."

It felt how it felt back in the mansion in Virginia. She thought she would never feel the same again, but it seems like she ran into it again, perhaps, it followed her. She shook the thought of horror following her around and thought, "It must be just me, I'm just too paranoid..."

message 42: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I don't know," Savannah said cautiously. "It does feel different." She began to be a little bit worried that Victoria would find out about the school.

message 43: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victoria nodded her head, "That's what I thought, it just has that feeling at this school."

message 44: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

She didn't notice that Savannah was a ghost, Vicky had no clue. She thought Savannah was another student attending the school.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"So where should we go next?" Valentina asked James. She walked over to some flowers around the side of the school and plucked a few. She twisted them and put the flowers on her head. She twirled around.

"How do I look?" she asked giggling nervously.

message 46: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"I'm okay with wherever," James looked up at her and smiled. "Beautiful," he said a little shyly.

message 47: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah..." Savannah said, slightly reassured because it would be very hard to find out her secret.

message 48: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Victoria quickly glanced around and sighed, "I heard rumors about this place...they say it's cursed."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Valentina picked a few more flowers and twisted another crown. She placed it on James' head. She giggled.

"You look handsome James." she said combing his hair with her hands so it was perfect.

message 50: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Really?" Savannah asked, slightly worried. "What did you hear?"

James blushed a bit. "well, thanks," he mumbled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7