Challenge Corner discussion

All the Bright Places
This topic is about All the Bright Places
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > All the Bright Places - Restarting July 22, 2015

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:48AM) (new) - added it

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
Lexi and Gracie will be buddy reading All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven as of 28.04.15. :)

* If you would like to join this buddy thread, please either comment below or on the let's buddy request thread here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... *

Gracie (magnifyingreader) | 55 comments Could you tell me where you are in the book and I will try to read upto there as soon as I can, Thanks :)

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (seraphimchick) | 48 comments I'm only two chapters in.

Gracie (magnifyingreader) | 55 comments Ok :) how are you liking it so far?

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (seraphimchick) | 48 comments I'm enjoying it, but Violet is irritating me.

Gracie (magnifyingreader) | 55 comments Yeah however I have already managed to reach chapter 21 after two days of reading, Normally I don't like books written from two points of view however I feel with this book I can see the difference in how both Violet and Finch narrates the story which makes it easier for me to follow.

Gracie (magnifyingreader) | 55 comments I've finished the book and I thought it was great, the structure was good and I really liked the story :)